Cost of Flights

My wife went early Oct. from Los Angeles for $1058 one way  (Asiana Airlines) on a package put together by the LA Thai consulate....

In her group were also people from Chicago, NYC, Wash.DC and San Fran... So many consulates are feeding into the groups until they are full, then shift to alternate dates...

The one way price includes 14 days stay in Quarantine Hotel (ALL MEALS included), And a minimum price package Hotel was very good (she has stayed in Marriot and Sheratons and knows the best so she was quite impressed) For the price and near the airport.... She said that service was 5-star....... At the end she was tested once again and Put on a bus to her home in Korat (Nakhon Ratchasima) all in the price..... I will use my 'Miles' for a free one-way ticket for her to come home in January....

Important..... She had to renew and have a 'current Thai Passport to use for the one way Repatriation flight but will fly out of Thailand on her USA Passport and enter the US with it....

If you like to chat for more info feel free to PM me and I will furnish my Phone for chat.....

I might also add that she found 'MANY' helpful videos on YouTube that she watched before signing up at the consulate......  She paid an agent across the street from the consulate $200 to arrange it too..... but well worth it........ I can find number for agent if helpful for you....

I might add that in her group there was a couple American Husbands who went with their Thai wives.... all set up by the Thai consulates...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, kensawadee said:

My wife went early Oct. from Los Angeles for $1058 one way  (Asiana Airlines) on a package put together by the LA Thai consulate....

In her group were also people from Chicago, NYC, Wash.DC and San Fran... So many consulates are feeding into the groups until they are full, then shift to alternate dates...

The one way price includes 14 days stay in Quarantine Hotel (ALL MEALS included), And a minimum price package Hotel was very good (she has stayed in Marriot and Sheratons and knows the best so she was quite impressed) For the price and near the airport.... She said that service was 5-star....... At the end she was tested once again and Put on a bus to her home in Korat (Nakhon Ratchasima) all in the price..... I will use my 'Miles' for a free one-way ticket for her to come home in January....

Important..... She had to renew and have a 'current Thai Passport to use for the one way Repatriation flight but will fly out of Thailand on her USA Passport and enter the US with it....

If you like to chat for more info feel free to PM me and I will furnish my Phone for chat.....

I might also add that she found 'MANY' helpful videos on YouTube that she watched before signing up at the consulate......  She paid an agent across the street from the consulate $200 to arrange it too..... but well worth it........ I can find number for agent if helpful for you....

I might add that in her group there was a couple American Husbands who went with their Thai wives.... all set up by the Thai consulates...

Wow, the LA Consulate has come a long way from August when you had set up flights and ASQ yourself (very stressful) with Korean costing about $1200USD one way and the 14 day mid-range hotel costing $1250USD.  Do love the help Bernard has given at the LA Consulate over the years!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DrPhibes said:

Wow, the LA Consulate has come a long way from August when you had set up flights and ASQ yourself (very stressful) with Korean costing about $1200USD one way and the 14 day mid-range hotel costing $1250USD.  Do love the help Bernard has given at the LA Consulate over the years!

Bernard Rocks , he makes it so easy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2020 at 3:50 AM, kensawadee said:

She had to renew and have a 'current Thai Passport to use for the one way Repatriation flight but will fly out of Thailand on her USA Passport and enter the US with it.

She won't be allowed to leave Thailand on it if there's no entry stamp, which is how it sounds from your post.

10 minutes ago, treetops said:

She won't be allowed to leave Thailand on it if there's no entry stamp, which is how it sounds from your post.

I don't think he meant she would be clearing immigration with her US passport. She would show both passport to the airline to prove she is legal here and does not need a visa to enter the US.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow. That's far cheaper than I thought, and the agent idea sounds excellent. I had, over the months of research, concluded the logistics of the COE, testing, ASQ, and flight were a pain.

Thanks for all the great info!

A little off topic, but it is my post: can you opt for blood samples for the PCR test, or is spear up the nose required?