Strange encounter of the mysterious kind

webfact

Strange encounter of the mysterious kind

By THE NATION

800_bdde29210f5e697.jpg?v=1604296737

A woman, returning home with her niece in the wee hours of Sunday, found herself being followed by mysterious men in a pick-up truck.

The 36-year-old woman, who only wanted to be identified as Pimchutha, said the incident took place at around 1.20am when a pick-up in front of her stopped at the mouth of Soi Srisawat. Two men then came out of the pick-up and directed her into the soi.

Initially, Pimchutha said she did not find this behaviour suspicious until she realised the pick-up truck was refusing to overtake her car even after she gave way.

When she reached her estate, she tried to explain the situation to the security staff when the driver of the pick-up truck jumped out and began interrupting their conversation and falsely claiming he knew her.

She said he then returned to his vehicle and crashed into the rear of her car. He also apparently honked the horn for a while.

The woman then decided to call the police, at which point the man tried to enter her car and argued with security as they tried to stop him. Pimchuta added that the man eventually left after realising that she had recorded the incident. Pimchuta later filed a police complaint of the incident.

The case caught the attention of several newspapers after the recording was posted on social media.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30397186

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-11-02

• Sad 3

Another one that seems to be ' deranged ' ... Things like that never happen to me , especially not when I am with my friend ' Bobo ' . When Bobo opens his big mouth and shows his teeth , Thai people have a tendency to run ... Bobo is a Rottweiler .

Edited by nobodysfriend