small home safe

overherebc

Google is not being my friend today unfortunately. Looks like a model SAE-1410 but even if it is, not tracking down a manual online sadly.

Do you actually "have" to disable the keypad, I would have thought the key would manually override regardless.

1 minute ago, Salerno said:

Google is not being my friend today unfortunately. Looks like a model SAE-1410 but even if it is, not tracking down a manual online sadly.

Do you actually "have" to disable the keypad, I would have thought the key would manually override regardless.

The door is locked open with the 'works' in the locked position.

Seems the number pad works have 'stuck' New batteries and plug in power pack do nothing.

Or ...

Do you have 2 keys? Found this partial reply to someone having issues with the keypad:

Otherwise, use your emergency key (the round one), which overrides the keypad. You need to flip off the cover around the main keyhole and underneath is the emergency key hole. Turn that first, then the main key...hey presto!

That's about the only thing close that's popping up I'm afraid. Found it here: https://www.fixya.com/support/t8808760-pilot_safe

Doesn't look that up to date but could be worth asking on that site if anyone has a manual they could upload; messing around with 2 keys seems a bit of a pain (if it even works).

Good luck!

There is a youtube channel by a guy calling himself LockPickingLawyer.

He has a number of videos showing how to open hotel/home type safes. I didn't see your safe but his methods of opening others similar to yours may work.