Bangkok nightclub has special booth to vet and upcharge foreigners

webfact

21 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

What's this all about? Vote with your feet and make sure you're not going there, simple as that. Please do not tell me, that this is the only nightclub in Thailand, in Bangkok or on Thonglor ......

There are others but BarBarBar is one of the better EDM clubs  in BKK and to be honest Bt500 really is chump change change to watch live DJ's.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Techno Viking said:

There are others but BarBarBar is one of the better EDM clubs  in BKK and to be honest Bt500 really is chump change change to watch live DJ's.

It's not the bar - its the two tier approach by the operator in admission and price. Do that in a Western place and you're toast - by law! 

• Like 2

On 11/9/2020 at 2:17 PM, Neeranam said:

I'm going there as soon as I get my Thai ID car this year! 

When you do get your Thai ID card it gets interesting. I received mine about a year ago. The technique I have developed involves immediately pulling the card out and showing it to whoever is on the door/booth, before you engage in conversation. This allows your fellow citizens not to lose face when they challenge you, as they inevitably will. 

21 minutes ago, bkk_bwana said:

When you do get your Thai ID card it gets interesting. I received mine about a year ago. The technique I have developed involves immediately pulling the card out and showing it to whoever is on the door/booth, before you engage in conversation. This allows your fellow citizens not to lose face when they challenge you, as they inevitably will. 

Do you need citizenship to get a Thai ID card ?

26 minutes ago, bkk_bwana said:

Why are you missing out on all the fun? 

• Like 1