UK sees goodwill for Brexit trade deal, open to 'sensible' fishing compromise

snoop1130

Just now, BaronVonBangkok said:

What is this mess you speak of?

I see only sovereignty and self determination.

I see only selling out the fishermen and having the rules dictated by the EU.

But thats fine. You knew what you were voting for.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

And leave we have.

Now we just have to sort out the mess you got us all into.

Don't you worry yourself, let the recently voted in government do their job eh...:thumbsup:

But if you want to bleat here every day, then start a thread about the instigator of Brexit, the guy with the Scottish name, Cameron....????

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Ha....that made me laugh...there has only been four in the last 40 years, excluding the present buffoon .......and your last line?..........."he didn't care too much about lies or breaking the promises he made to his wife"...do you know nothing about Boris Johnson?

No - I pay little attention to tittle tattle and unsubstantiated rumours. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Don't you worry yourself, let the recently voted in government do their job eh...:thumbsup:

But if you want to bleat here every day, then start a thread about the instigator of Brexit, the guy with the Scottish name, Cameron....????

Oh a tenuous attempt to somehow link Scotland with instigating Brexit.

You are through the bottom of the barrel now and scraping the concrete floor.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BaronVonBangkok said:

What were you serving? Sour grapes?

Given its remembrance week you and the Brexiteers will have spent all week talking about the UK's military achievements while contributing absolutely nothing towards them.

But you are all true Brits and patriots eh?

• Like 2

Do the military have police, if so why..?

Of course the Military has its own police. Mostly for all the same reasons we have a civilian police but also because we get sent places which has no functioning local police.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Given its remembrance week you and the Brexiteers will have spent all week talking about the UK's military achievements while contributing absolutely nothing towards them.

But you are all true Brits and patriots eh?

You know nothing about servicemen posting here, be it remain or leavers, but we do know about anti-Brit Brits posting here, and shameful, you hiding behind the "I was in the military"......????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BaronVonBangkok said:

None of the 17 million Brexiteers served?

link please.

None of the ones on here seem to with the exception of Herfiehandbag.

But they all seem to be experts on military matters and indeed who has the right to be called a patriot or a Brit.

• Like 2

Just now, transam said:

You know nothing about servicemen posting here, be it remain or leavers, but we do know about anti-Brit Brits posting here, and shameful, you hiding behind the "I was in the military"......????

You calling anyone who served their country an anti Brit from the safety of you armchair is whats shameful.

• Like 2

Of course the Military has its own police. Mostly for all the same reasons we have a civilian police but also because we get sent places which has no functioning local police.

Riiiight, and fruit cakes too, no doubt.....:whistling:

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

You calling anyone who served their country an anti Brit from the safety of you armchair is whats shameful.

I don't care if you are UK royalty, you post ant-Brit, if you don't know that then you need help....

None of the ones on here seem to with the exception of Herfiehandbag.

But they all seem to be experts on military matters and indeed who has the right to be called a patriot or a Brit.

Oh, the ones on here. Not the 17,4xx,xxx others

except herfie.

great point well made lol

I don't care if you are UK royalty, you post ant-Brit, if you don't know that then you need help....

YOU do not have the right to call anyone an anti Brit. Somehow YOU believe you are a patriot and a true Brit.

Patriots do not vote to damage their country.

Thats the actions of a fifth columnist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

YOU do not have the right to call anyone an anti Brit. Somehow YOU believe you are a patriot and a true Brit.

Patriots do not vote to damage their country.

Thats the actions of a fifth columnist.

Very funny, so Brexit voters are now all "Fifth Colmnists", wow, how sad.....????

18 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

What like Catterick?????????????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BaronVonBangkok said:

I don’t share personal details on forums and besides it is Irrelevant to our discussion. Youre point that no brexiteers served was factually incorrect and I pointed that out, no need to try to deflect away from that.

I said none of the ones on here did apart from Herfiehandbag.

Go check.

I will also add you to the list of armchair warriors we have on here.

• Like 2