UK sees goodwill for Brexit trade deal, open to 'sensible' fishing compromise

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yes I am disappointed that your post lack substance facts and stuff like that. All you can do is put some strange remarks somewhere and think its funny. I far more respect posters like Vinny41 and other posters that bring facts into the discussion. Shows a level of intelligence. Its you that should move on or post something that has actual substance.

If this was the car topic your input would be valued because there you have some actual knowledge.

Really, well I would expect you to say that, as I have to regularly question your posts. Sorry about that..????

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Its not about questioning my posts its about you not putting any facts or real stuff in your replies a few smiles and remarks that have nothing to do with the topic. There is just no substance in your post. 

If you question my posts like JonnyF or Vinny41 and put some real arguments there then its all fine. But you don't even bother to do that.

And you do....????....

Don't make me laugh, all you do is run down the Brits at every opportunity. ....????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It's funny. As I recall, the Brexiters were touting the benefits of a free trade agreement with the usa as going a long way to making up for whatever loses losing free trade with the EU would inflict.

As for not stepping all over the GFA? Not exactly an honest appraisal. And instead of a fact based rebuttal, you offer a prediction instead. Not real convincing.

The benefits of an FTA really depend on the terms, and none of us know what they would/will be. I'm just pointing out how Remainers were rubbishing it when it looked like it was on the horizon, and now they think it's less likely they're saying what a huge loss it is. Classic Remainer doublespeak. 

How are we stepping all over the GFA? It's your claim. So how are we doing it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

When were remainers rubbishing the idea of a FTA?

It was you brexiteers who were claiming that the UK does not need one and we will be just great with WTO terms.

No deal. Clean break. Australian type deal. You were championing the lot.

Now glorious leader Johnson is starting to capitulate suddenly you all think its a great thing.

If you are going to try and rewrite history you need to wait till everyone who was there at the time is dead.

May I remind you yet again, your country has left the EU, negotiations are ongoing for the best outcome for your country. Relax...:thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Its not about what happened the last time. What matters is what happens next time.

That's what the losers say ????.

You're only as good as your last game. There won't be a second referendum on Brexit. On Scots independence, maybe in 2034 if we allow it? 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Currently going through the courts to see if a section 30 is even needed.

The last 12 polls have shown a majority for independence.

So your only viable way to stop Scotland leaving is to prevent a referendum.  Brexiteers and democracy eh?

Once voters get in that election booth, look over their shoulder, then tick their real thoughts box, you will find out the real truth after the ballot box count...????