Tourism industry asks government to reconsider travel bubble

snoop1130

Surely he (Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn) is concerned...

The Minister of Tourism and Sports, Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn, is the wealthiest member of cabinet with a net worth of over five billion baht, according to the National Anti-Corruption Commission's (NACC) latest disclosures.

https://www.marketscreener.com/business-leaders/Phiphat-Ratchakitprakarn-0GH3G1-E/biography/

Edited by onthedarkside
link to BKK Post removed
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, outsider said:

No, according to Thailand. Westerners, farangs and the similar sorts are dirty, pesky, infected and have no money. The rest of the world simply does not exist, as far as Thailand is concerned. So yes, just their Chinese paymasters exist, then.

I think so too. Until the whole bars area and the dollars are empty and they will suddenly realize that there are still need farangs.

Edited by alianware

2 hours ago, alianware said:

I think so too. Until the whole bars area and the dollars are empty and they will suddenly realize that there are still need farangs.

First Farangs spend their time and their money on vaccinations and quarantine in their home countries, then they can spend the rest of their vacations in Thailand. 

You've got only money for 2 more weeks after quarantine?  Then spend much much money within these 2 weeks, and after that you return unless you have an appropriate visa. 

• Confused 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The former president of Thailand Hotels Association, Supawan Thanomkietipumi, is proposing the government reconsider the “Travel Bubble” as a way to help revive tourism.

OMG the bubble rises again.

• Haha 1

Here is idea: The borders have been closed for 9 months. Perhaps the kind and generous government of Thailand can make a relief package which includes us falangs that have business here as well????

SORRY, I FORGOT THAT YOU CARE ONLY FOR YOUR OWN POCKETS!!!! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, newnative said:

I guess you missed yesterdays Thai Visa story:  "Pattaya's Boat Operators Bemoan the Lack of Chinese Tourists".

Must be getting bored of not wiping the poor little souls out.......  Or was it   " Thai salvage companies bemoan the lack of sinkings due to lack of badly maintained unseaworthy vessels jam packed with gullible Chinese people not setting sail "  ?