Video: Have a heart! Mum and kids on way to school soaked by oncoming driver

webfact

2 hours ago, rwill said:

making roads that drain properly would help too....

let's NOT start talking crazy!!!!!!  Roads, like all areas, should be like a bowl.   concave.

make money on some weird corruption scheme in the building, get a horrible product, have small lakes everywhere, and everyone is afraid to ask, "dude, who did you hire to do this garbage!!"  since it's all about who kicks back the most money.  seen it many times

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

My first thoughts, even driving at reasonable speed this can not be avoided sometimes, most roads in my area flood every time it rains. 

Just slowing down when a motorist is coming from the opposite direction would be appreciated ... But this is something that does not enter in a Thai brain.

Edited by Tarteso

16 hours ago, Ventenio said:

i mean....there is ANOTHER question we should be asking!!!!!    Kids and their mom shouldn't be in such a vehicle on the road, it's not gonna pass safety inspections.   

Speculation that it wouldn't pass a safety inspection, Maybe you could track her down and buy her a car or pay for a taxi every day, you seem to have no idea how Thais struggle to survive, have you even been to Thailand you sanctimonious git, or was it YOU driving?

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

My first thoughts, even driving at reasonable speed this can not be avoided sometimes, most roads in my area flood every time it rains. 

Then it's not a reasonable speed. This can be classified as assault. Drivers need to take more care and suitable fines imposed.

1 minute ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Then it's not a reasonable speed. This can be classified as assault. Drivers need to take more care and suitable fines imposed.

This is called Road safety education.. No have Thai translation.

22 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

The roads in MY area are narrow with bends so i always drive within safety limits, it seem you are suggesting that i simply don't drive when its raining, or just stop round a blind bend if i see a M/C or pedestrian approaching. It is the Roads that are built with no thought on drainage.

6 hours ago, brianthainess said:

it seem you are suggesting that i simply don't drive when its raining

Or just stop driving altogether until you get it? No excuses for soaking strangers like in the video. The car can still move forwards at very slow speeds and not splash anyone?