UK PM Johnson's Brexit 'brain' Cummings to leave Downing Street

rooster59

7 hours ago, transam said:

You have just shot yourself in the foot sunbeam.....I have never "pigeon holed" the entire Muslim religion, .

Really?

9 hours ago, transam said:

But I don't have the inclination to cut folks heads off, or blow myself up killing anyone around me. Islamic terrorists do, which is Muslim religion.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

ROFL.

Yeah if remain had won you would have become a fan of the EU? Every other post of yours is accusing people of being anti British because they dont support your cult of Brexit. ????

More assumptions from the losing side.....????

2 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

Selective reading glasses on this morning?  Try reading both of your quotes that 7by7 posted back to you.

PH

Hi Bill, are you now talking for others whom I ask a question...?

PS.Now I know you lost out big time, but you really must try and control your anger....:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phulublub said:

So you don't have an answer as to why two of your posts, just two hours apart, have diametrically opposed views?  Thought not.

And you accused me of twisting things!!

PH

Bill, you are just looking for browny points, I asked a poster a question, "And", I suggest you relax and wait for that poster to reply, you can then butt in if you like....????

9 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

And "Nige" is saying that Johnson is selling out on Brexit. 

Now which of the two proven liars to believe is the tricky part. 

There politicians what do you expect from a politician if you were in there place you'd lie too. ???? ????

1 minute ago, Phulublub said:

It does not concern you that a significant proportion of those who listened to these two in 2016 voted to leave the EU based on what they heard, not realising the truth?

PH

Get over it it Mr Remainer. ????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

It does not concern you that a significant proportion of those who listened to these two in 2016 voted to leave the EU based on what they heard, not realising the truth?

PH

How can that be? Surely the more equipped politicians had the ability to convince the voters of the correct path? Perhaps when we look to highlight failure, inept performance, inability to gain public confidence, we should look back at the abysmal election result garnered by the opponents of Boris? Total failure by one party hands success to the opponent.

Who wants catastrophic election losers running a country? Oh yes I'm sure they are really high achievers when not in control ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RayC said:

I'm (almost) beginning to feel sorry for Johnson. He was never popular left of centre; Farage and the Brexiters now deserting him; Baker and the Tory right becoming disenchanted; the Tory establishment led by Brady making noises; grumblings amongst Tory backbenchers; his closest advisor departed; Sunak and Gove distancing themselves from him. Johnson doesn't appear to have many friends or allies left. Looks like he's living on borrowed time.

there's a saying """ things happen for a reason """ unfortunately we don't know the real reason but they do 555

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Phulublub said:

PH

You really are struggling, I suppose your remainer MP's kept totally........????.......................????.................