Biden solidifies U.S. election win, Trump says 'time will tell' if he stays in power

rooster59

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Trump revolutionized political communication with his base via Twitter, he bypassed the normal media routes.

Have you noticed most of his tweets are all caps, the electronic equivalent of shouting? He must pine for a 64 size font.

I must admit, I get a headache trying to read his posts, looking at the lousy grammar and generally incoherent message.

Watch that for five minutes and you'll get a headache. The guy who belongs to the people with the best memory. OMG.

https://www.facebook.com/7642602143/videos/739559910233429

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, placeholder said:

That supposedly devastating video you had links to is from Dinesh D'Souza. He's the guy who unloaded the astounding news that the Democrats were the party that supported slavery before and during the civil war. This is what is taught repeatedly to grade school children in the USA via the Lincoln Douglas debates. He's a right wing troll who Trump recently pardoned.

The Biden plagiarism is old hat. What's newer hat, among other things, is Trump stealing from charity for which he was fined a few million dollars . He also had to refund 25 million dollars after pleading no contest to defrauding people attending Trump University. You think plagiarism can compete with that?

You are obviously pretending to be an impartial observer but in reality are a diehard Trump supporter. And the point of your dialog is hard to fathom. But it is snoozeworthy. And so incompetently done.

In fact, it's so incompetently done, it's kind of great. You could be the next Ed Wood of social media.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, xylophone said:

A bit of an oxymoron there silver sea, where you post that one of your American friends who lives in Thailand is highly intelligent, yet on your post, this highly intelligent person you speak of mentions, "Biden is deep state".

Do a bit of research on this "deep state" nonsense and you will find that it's a figment of the far right's imagination.

In future I wouldn't listen to what your "highly intelligent" friend has to say because he's clearly not what you say he is!!!

Thank you for your ‘advice’ Xylophone. If you had read my screen shot more closely you would have seen that I said that I do know what deep state is, and asked my friend for links connecting it to Biden. 

My friend was educated at a good uni, although not in political science. Maybe his views are not ones that you approve of, but he is fundamentally decent and honest, and so wouldn’t last long in politics, which is a rough old trade.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, silver sea said:

Thank you for your ‘advice’ Xylophone. If you had read my screen shot more closely you would have seen that I said that I do know what deep state is, and asked my friend for links connecting it to Biden. 

My friend was educated at a good uni, although not in political science. Maybe his views are not ones that you approve of, but he is fundamentally decent and honest, and so wouldn’t last long in politics, which is a rough old trade.

Always a wise idea to take the word of an anonymous poster. There's nothing like unconfirmable data to inspire confidence.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shdmn said:

So you are trying to say Dr. Strangelove was a watered down documentary.  ????

I read the silliest stuff aroun here sometimes. 

Doctor Strangelove was a fictional movie made in the 1960s. A comedy starring Peter Sellers as the president. If you haven't seen it, watch it.

6 minutes ago, polpott said:

Doctor Strangelove was a fictional movie made in the 1960s. A comedy starring Peter Sellers as the president. If you haven't seen it, watch it.

Really? Your kidding!????

Edited by shdmn

7 minutes ago, silver sea said:

It is now clear to me that D’Souza is of doubtful character.

That's an understatement.  So your story now is that you are just 'asking questions'.  Totally not trolling?  Just locker room talk?  ????

Edited by shdmn
  • Haha 1