Police officer nabbed for ‘raping’ woman at gunpoint on outskirts

geovalin

Preak Pnov district police apprehended a fellow police officer accused of raping a woman in a forest while she was waiting for her husband on November 12 in Phnom Penh Capital’s Prek Pnov district.

Prek Pnov District Police chief Chhin Kimthuy said on November 17 the suspect, 33, a police official, was sent to the Phnom Penh Municipal Court on the morning of November 17.

But by the evening on the same day, he had not yet received a detention warrant from the Municipal Court.

read more https://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/police-officer-nabbed-raping-woman-gunpoint-outskirts

4 hours ago, teacherclaire said:

The police official said the victim thought she would shout for her husband to come and help, but remembering the suspect had a gun and she pretended to act friendly with him. She allegedly told him: “Do not tell anyone about this and we will meet again. But I don’t know how to contact you, if I want to meet you. So, you give me your [phone] number.”

According the official, the suspect gave her his phone number and drove away on his motorcycle. The victim and her husband filed a complaint at Kouk Roka commune police station in Prek Pnov district.

You can't make that up, can you? 

No you cannot.....but the cop will likely return....not for nooky though!

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, digger70 said:

Can't trust Anyone anymore . What's this world turning into. 

This cop was so damn stupid to give the woman he raped his phone number.

Did he really think that the woman enjoyed it to get raped? 

He should get an award for being the dumbest criminal on earth. 

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

There are classes in some countries on what a victim should do before/after being sexually assaulted.  Submission instead of resisting resulting in violence or death are sometimes recommended.

She did make it up and was extremely smart to do so.

Brilliant actually especially what reported occurred.

Hope she recovers and the cop gets proper justice.

If a good looking human being would rape me, I do not know if I'd cry for help or do what has to be done. Ask for the phone number................

bats ugly.jpg