Bottles of urine! Landlady finds this when "young people" didn't pay the rent

webfact

Bottles of urine! Landlady finds this when "young people" didn't pay the rent

5pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A post on a popular Facebook fan page "by Kim Official" showed how a landlady found her flat after her renters left with many months' rent unpaid. 

Daily News called it "like a garbage truck had fallen on its side".

5pm1.jpg

Nothing seemed to have been thrown away in the two years of their stay - stinking bottles contained urine.

The landlady explained that the renters were young people who worked the night shift.

5pm2.jpg

Netizens asked how people could possibly live like this!

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-11-23

• Sad 6
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Whats your basis for this ? I’d argue that they were night shift taxi drivers as clearly evidenced by the M-150 bottle ! :1zgarz5:

(I’m obviously being a facetious troll with this silly comment BTW - just for the benefit of those who may miss a little juvenile humour) 

A conundrum when their cabs are sweet smelling and clean, however I have seen bottles of urine in Bangkok cabs before. 

Few things worse than a flatulent Thai cabbie though, the bottling of urine is a necessity due to Bangkok traffic. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Agreed, My wife cleans the house 3 times a day at least, mops the floor 3 times a day, but we still see the buggers in the bathroom, bedroom or running towards the tv before being squashed to cockroach heaven. 

Maybe to avoid the "buggers", you could do your share of the cleaning too?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, madmen said:

That depends totally if the tenants allow it. I'm a landlord but as a tenant would tell you to <deleted> off with your 12 inspections a year. 

We include an inspection provision in our rental contracts plus the ability to enter without notice in an emergency.

If any prospective tenant wasn’t prepared to accept, which has never happened, we too would be telling them to xxxxx off.

• Thanks 2

Happens everywhere in the world, not a big deal.

You can use the urine for fertilizer.

Once saw docu about "some kind of guru", using his urine to drink and to rub it on his skin.

According to him it was good to do so. Ha, he even had followers. USA I believe.

9 hours ago, tracker1 said:

Appear they done it just to <deleted> her off !

does not show whole appartment bed ect. easy to understand 1 sick individual with mental health issues allowing this to happen but more than 1 with same problems?

Just a guess but if more than 1 renter i am inclined to believe they just took bags of garbage from street and left it as a parting gift to landlady

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Trust me, my wife is very old school when it comes to our house - she's so old school she cuts all my nails too

She would have a job cutting my nails, i had about 6 kilos left over from building the house ????