Trump says he will leave the White House if Electoral College votes for Biden

webfact

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I disagree. I thing Harrison and Buchanan were worse. He is either the 43rd or 44th worst. History will bear that out. 

Ok. Worst in modern times. And the deaths are getting worse. 

But don't think you can compare war casualties to deaths caused by Trump. Though all are terrible. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

In some ways Trump has been worse than Bush, but not in every way.  Bush is a war criminal responsible for the deaths of up to one million Iraqis every one of whom was entirely innocent of WMD and 9/11.  Trump didn't commit war crimes.  At least not so far.

Yes, Trump could have been even worse. But that doesn't mean he wasn't real bad with all he did (or neglected to do).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He can walk or be dragged out. That's kind of a choice. ???? 

Straight jacket!  A re-creation of the last scene from "Streetcar Named Desire."  Lindsey will be able to coach him.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The decision to allow Jewish and Christian congregations to gather above the 50 limit in New York. It's such a shame the virus doesn't select for stupidity.

Thank you - although you must be clutching at straws to assume that is a precedent for overturning a Presidential election!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Thank you - although you must be clutching at straws to assume that is a precedent for overturning a Presidential election!

I think that it was in answer to  a question as to what Court decision accounted for some petty satisfaction for  Trump  given it went against Cuomo who is not  exactly a fan of Trump.

1 minute ago, polpott said:

I suspect, in reality, he'll quietly leave sometime before the due date and park himself at Mar-a-Lago leaving others to shift the furniture.

Cannot imagine him physically doing anything except polishing his golf clubs. Maybe. Certainly lifting nothing heavier than a stuffed olive 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, polpott said:

I suspect, in reality, he'll quietly leave sometime before the due date and park himself at Mar-a-Lago leaving others to shift the furniture.

Bring the car of shame to the staff entrance for him

• Like 1