Trump says he will leave the White House if Electoral College votes for Biden

webfact

6 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Donald Trump is a lying, cheating, self-serving, abusive  and arrogant piece of garbage. A disgusting embarrassment to himself,  the USA, the world...the entire human race. Bye Bitch! ????

Please don't hold back on expressing your opinion.

It does make me wonder though. Even his supporters know this, so why do they continue to put him on a pedestal? Do they need a hero that badly?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Seth1a2a said:

A few of them are starting to waking up from their hate induced comas.

Donor sues pro-Trump group for $2.5M over 'empty promises' on voter fraud

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/donor-sues-pro-trump-group-inability-to-prove-voter-fraud

..... they tried to give him a million to keep things quiet......Hopefully there's going to be a lot more like him who realize they were being duped for their hard earned dollars and dimes.....

I'm expecting things like a massive personal suit against him over the deaths due to the herd mentality program.

Trump Says With ‘A Herd Mentality’ Covid-19 Coronavirus Will Go Away

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cmarshall said:

Biden never took the control he could have taken as President of the Senate.

Yes.  The previous VP opened up the office of the VP as a power base, and succeeded in intimidating his president with it.  "He doesn't have the guts to face me" he purportedly was heard to say.  When Congress made a move to take him to task, he bested them by moving his jurisdiction: the VP is not part of the Executive branch nor the Legislative.  I was surprised when the 44 administration did nothing to resolve the Cheney conundrum.  Kudos to Biden for not taking up the mantel.

Come on people...does it really matter what he does - NO it does not!  he can stay or leave, it will NOT effect my visa or my bowel habits one bit.  At the end of the day, he has cash and is the master of his destiny.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, mike787 said:

Come on people...does it really matter what he does - NO it does not!  he can stay or leave, it will NOT effect my visa or my bowel habits one bit.  At the end of the day, he has cash and is the master of his destiny.  

So much for recognising his ineptitude in so many areas including COVID-19, as one former politician said, people only care about government if it affects them or their back o let directly. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Something that isn't being discussed, perhaps for PC reasons, is that there seems to me to be a correlation between populations with a high obesity rate and a high death rate. While Thais are definitely fatter than they were 30 years ago, their obesity rate is still much less than that of western countries and same with the Chinese that I see on photos of Chinese tourists.

I wonder if any statistics are being kept on whether people dying of corona are obese or not?

Certainly, America is well known to have a high obesity rate.

32% of the adult population of USA considered obese by many studies . 
Studies published point to higher mortality in obese in patients with Covid 19 in both UK and USA

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 4:19 PM, suzannegoh said:

The "problem" is that there is no pandemic exception to this clause in the constitution:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

Court decisions since independent have interpreted that broadly, such that the restriction applies not only to congress but to any government agency or elected official.

Tell that to Justice Alito

Supreme Court rejects petition from Louisiana pastor facing charges for violating ban on large gatherings

The U.S. Supreme Court late Friday rejected a petition from a Louisiana pastor who sought emergency relief from criminal charges he faced for holding services in violation of large-gathering restrictions during the coronavirus pandemic.

The pastor, Tony Spell, claimed in a Nov. 18 filing that Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards’ restrictions violated his First Amendment rights. Spell drew national attention after he continued to hold services in person at Life Tabernacle Church during the pandemic despite state guidelines.

Supreme Court rejects petition from Louisiana pastor facing charges for violating ban on large gatherings | Fox News

Edited by placeholder

2 hours ago, bendejo said:

Yes.  The previous VP opened up the office of the VP as a power base, and succeeded in intimidating his president with it.  "He doesn't have the guts to face me" he purportedly was heard to say.  When Congress made a move to take him to task, he bested them by moving his jurisdiction: the VP is not part of the Executive branch nor the Legislative.  I was surprised when the 44 administration did nothing to resolve the Cheney conundrum.  Kudos to Biden for not taking up the mantel.

Your mixing of names and numbers is confusing. The previous VP, so Biden, opened up the office as a power base? The 44 administration did nothing to resolve the Cheney conundrum?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J Town said:

45's policies affected ALL US citizens directly. He started actively attacking social security and raising taxes on anyone NOT in the multi-millionaire-and-above club. The good part is I started saving money like a crazed weasel in the event he got a 2nd term. Now I will spend my "worry" funds responsibly on Soi 6.

Go for it lol there’s reason to celebrate lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Time was, an American passport was the most powerful in the world. It's now at number 19.

I'm just curious where this number came from. I truly agree the US global standing has been decimated, just wonder who the top 18 countries are.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Your mixing of names and numbers is confusing. The previous VP, so Biden, opened up the office as a power base? The 44 administration did nothing to resolve the Cheney conundrum?

Previous VP to Biden.

Ok, here's a clarified edit:

Cheney opened up the office of the VP as a power base, and succeeded in intimidating W Bush (aka Bush 43) with it.  "He (Bush 43) doesn't have the guts to face me" Cheney purportedly was heard to say.  When Congress made a move to take Cheney to task, Cheney bested them by moving his jurisdiction, claiming the VP is not part of the Executive branch nor the Legislative.  I was surprised when the 44 administration did nothing to resolve this Cheney conundrum.  Kudos to Biden for not exercising the new powers.

I have no inside connections, so if someone demands links to validate I would have to search; if I can do it then anyone can.

Edited by bendejo

1 hour ago, J Town said:

I'm just curious where this number came from. I truly agree the US global standing has been decimated, just wonder who the top 18 countries are.

When was a USA passport the “most powerful “?

I would have thought and have seen the power of Swiss passports as far back as 1970s

8 minutes ago, shdmn said:

What a drama queen.  If there is one thing trump has taught us it is that men are too emotional to be president.

He has proven time and again he fails to have any emotional intelligence.

He is an intellectual Pygmy ( sorry Pygmies).

• Like 1