Brexit talks still stuck because EU is asking too much, UK says

snoop1130

12 minutes ago, david555 said:

I learned something today from you ...thanks ....lol

so to avoid when  posting a very accurate line from whoever ....i shall take it as mine as it is impossible to keep a library of those  whenever  would need it to mention  to people who need for whatever a link  lol.... as you should know  for article i always give full links and dates and journalists names as i know brexiteers in last ressort of hopes use that question to save face ...."link ?" 

And i never  be ashamed to show i read the oppositions ammunition  story's ???? as sometimes very helpful to use in the opposite direction ????

No problem you are welcome also could you refrain from using large fonts and highlighting your text in bold 

its hurts the eyes

Forum Netiquette

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes, colors or use unusually large emoticons. It can be difficult to read.
https://forum.thaivisa.com/terms/

• Like 2

I'm not a Brit but I thought this was pretty interesting:

Brexit-backing billionaire will build his SUV in France, not the UK

"Britain's richest man and Brexit supporter Jim Ratcliffe has abandoned plans to build a new SUV in the United Kingdom, dealing another blow to a car industry that has already been battered by the country's exit from the European Union and the pandemic.

Ratcliffe is the founder of Ineos, a chemicals company, and has a fortune worth nearly $28 billion, according to Bloomberg's Billionaires Index. Ineos said in a statement on Tuesday that its first vehicle, the Grenadier 4x4, will be manufactured at a plant in Hambach, France, that the company is buying from Daimler's (DMLRY) Mercedes-Benz."

• Like 2

On 12/1/2020 at 10:37 PM, Tropicalevo said:

Of course they are. The EU has been milking the UK financially and depleting its fishing stocks for years. They are going to throw their rattle out of the pram until they get what they want.

The EU does not underestand the meaning of the word compromise. They are just arrogant politicians desperate to rape and pillage the UK because it has said that it wants to leave.

NB Had I been allowed to vote I would have voted to remain. So i am not a Brexiteer.

...., but the EU understands the meaning of "cherry picking" :whistling:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, david555 said:

By  exeption i follow your reqyest , suggest you read sometimes post full , but i understand you are hoping no link should e here in brexiteers defeating day's ...lol 

Is this is not to read as an Ultimatem  ???

This was in full in a former post from me ...

Boris ready to quit trade talks tonight unless Ursula von der Leyen caves on EU red lines | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

Right. So where are the bits about blundering, changing tunes and climbing down? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

"Britain's richest man and Brexit supporter Jim Ratcliffe has abandoned plans to build a new SUV in the United Kingdom, dealing another blow to a car industry that has already been battered by the country's exit from the European Union and the pandemic.

Ratcliffe is the founder of Ineos, a chemicals company, and has a fortune worth nearly $28 billion, according to Bloomberg's Billionaires Index. Ineos said in a statement on Tuesday that its first vehicle, the Grenadier 4x4, will be manufactured at a plant in Hambach, France, that the company is buying from Daimler's (DMLRY) Mercedes-Benz."

The factory is already in Germany!

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Right. So where are the bits about blundering, changing tunes and climbing down? 

O.k. now you divert it that way .....

But now you can stuff it ????????...as you dont find it blundering  ...then read som newspapers online ...start with Sky news ...and look fot their main page link yourself as it is on their opening page ????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, david555 said:

O.k. now you divert it that way .....

But now you can stuff it ????????...as you dont find it blundering  ...then read som newspapers online ...start with Sky news ...and look fot their main page link yourself as it is on their opening page ????

I was merely comparing your comments to your link. But as you say, stuff it. 

19 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

No problem you are welcome also could you refrain from using large fonts and highlighting your text in bold 

its hurts the eyes

Forum Netiquette

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes, colors or use unusually large emoticons. It can be difficult to read.

Shows once more your dissapointment in the present happenings to jump on using such comments .....

Now even you use fat font .....

Yeah it seems depending which side post ...

Little very little 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

its hurts the eyes

Forum Netiquette

Posting and quoting is a different case ...in posting i am the editer , in quoting i am not , only highliting in bold is no color ....

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

Posting and quoting is a different case ...in posting i am the editer , in quoting i am not , only highliting in bold is no color ....

You should know when you cut and paste from a news article your asked to post as plain text as that removes the large fonts and text that is in bold some of your posts take up an entire screen when viewing from a mobile phone

On 12/2/2020 at 7:20 AM, nauseus said:

Not the important fishy ones.

was the answer to Chomper Higgot's

On 12/1/2020 at 6:13 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

The UK know the EU rules, they helped write them.

If no deal, the Brits can be happy to eat all their fishes allone ! A very good result  :w00t: and no problem with the British aplomb.

48 minutes ago, transam said:

Cleaner streets for one, not a member of the future U.S.of G. is another. That is good enough for starters.

Cleaner streets work for me as well. US of G? 

But that wasn't actually my question. You seemed to support the Spectator article advocating (temporary) membership of the EEA and all that entails. You ok with that? Paying into the EU coffers? Romanians and Bulgarians tipping up unannounced in the UK?

Just be good to know. After all, you knew what you were voting for?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, puck2 said:

was the answer to Chomper Higgot's

If no deal, the Brits can be happy to eat all their fishes allone ! A very good result  :w00t: and no problem with the British aplomb.

Wow, you have gone back a long way! Only to reply with all the relevance and witticism of a wet haddock. 

14 minutes ago, RayC said:

Which is completely irrelevant to the comment posted.

"Britain's richest man and Brexit supporter Jim Ratcliffe has abandoned plans to build a new SUV in the United Kingdom ..."

Yes. I corrected the location to France, with the comment about probable cost of moving everything back to Wales.

3 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Not very interesting for most, but more Remainer anti-Breixt fodder. It's hardly a major player in the auto world, something more akin to a pre-assembled kitcar company. There will probably never be as many on the roads as an average builder like Lotus or Morgan. Who is going to buy these LR look-a-likes anyway, because nobody even wants the new Slovakian Defenders?

15 hours ago, candide said:

It's all over now, baby blue!

"You must leave, now take what you need
You think will last
But whatever you wish to keep
You better grab it fast"

????

My old mans a dustman.                                                      .               ......           He wears a dustmans hat.                                                                                    He wears gor blimey trousers.                                                                             And he lives in a council flat.............lonnie donegan

• Haha 2