Former U.S. Presidents Obama, Bush, Clinton willing to take coronavirus vaccine on camera

webfact

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

No I wouldn't trust Trump.

I would look at the test data and then decide for myself. I trust my own judgement.

Are you a medical expert? If not, doubt you'll fully understand the data.  I've tried reading some technical reports.  Beyond me, and I've got a background in data analysis.

9 hours ago, teacherclaire said:

I'm impressed. Trump doesn't need one, but wait. Perhaps he didn't have COVID ?

The problem with liars is that they never tell the truth. Let's go and play golf. 

Wrong.

People that have had Covid are going to be encouraged to get vaccinated as well.

9 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

Trump saved thousands of lives by his actions such as cutting off travel from China and Operation Warp Speed to name just two.  You should just say "thank you."

First off, Trump didn't actually cut off travel from China. He allowed thousands of people to return without adequately quarantining them. But even if he had cut off travel from China the way you believed he did, he waited another 40 days to cut off travel from Europe. And an additional 4 days to cut off travel from the UK and Ireland. The strain of coronavirus that infected the East Coast was predominantly from Europe. So it's clear that his reasons for canceling flights was politically based, not epidemiologically.

As for rapid development of the vaccine...was it really so rapid? Trump announced the initiative on May 15. Apparently it began  to take shape on Apr 29.  What took him so long? And wasn't it the obvious thing to do? Or were vaccines a completely untested idea that the Trump administration invented? You might want to look up Edward Jenner in Wikipedia before you answer that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

I think you must be confusing me with someone else.

I need a plausible reason for what? For who not to take it? Your whole post is gibberish ????.

"I am not a COVID denier and I am not anti vaccine. I simply do not trust any of these 3 individuals. I'm afraid you're going to have to criticize something else that I have never said"

Why wouldn't they take it? You think there's some dark secret about the vaccine that they know about? You think thousands of people haven't agreed to be tested and millions more are willing to take the vaccine? The only way to make sense of your comments is to once again refer to Pavlov, Ian.

• Thanks 1

Them getting a shot would prove nothing to anyone with any critical thinking skills. There would be no way whatsoever to prove what was in the needle. Regardless of what circus they preform trying to establish that it is all legitimate. Just more pro-wrestling level sincerity for the masses.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Them getting a shot would prove nothing to anyone with any critical thinking skills. There would be no way whatsoever to prove what was in the needle. Regardless of what circus they preform trying to establish that it is all legitimate. Just more pro-wrestling level sincerity for the masses.

Im sure if trump took it you would be agreeing to it.

if trump wants the kudos and how he arranged it from warp speed then you dont agree with him.

Just now, Sujo said:

Im sure if trump took it you would be agreeing to it.

if trump wants the kudos and how he arranged it from warp speed then you dont agree with him.

Mr. Trump should take it. 

Having had the disease does not provide long term immunity.

He also should join the other presidents (and I assume the president elect will be taking it too) in making a big public show of it.

But will he? I've learned not to expect good things from Mr. Trump, but once in a blue moon, he does shock. 

1 hour ago, Kelsall said:

Trump saved thousands of lives by his actions such as cutting off travel from China and Operation Warp Speed to name just two.  You should just say "thank you."

You trump supporters need to get your story straight.

is it thanks to trump for the vaccine or dont take it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I find your post bizarre, irrational, and absurd. Of course they will be getting real vaccines for two reasons. For the LEADERSHIP example to their people to fight the evil of anti-vaccer movement, and also because they are older men that would naturally WANT the vaccine in the first place. You're just sniping with no basis in fact or evidence, and it's truly disgusting. 

What basis in fact do I require to assume that top level politicians are dangerous and dishonest. It has been proven a logical assumption for thousands of years

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

What basis in fact do I require to assume that top level politicians are dangerous and dishonest. It has been proven a logical assumption for thousands of years

No, not playing this game with you.

You directly accused three ex-U.S. presidents of conspiring to take fake vaccines for show.

That clearly isn't true.

Again -- your accusation is really sick. 

• Sad 1

Which would prove nothing at all, well except perhaps the gullibility of the general public.  But that's a given. 

"Three saline solutions IV push stat!.  Now point the "Covid-19" label toward the camera aaand Cut. Make it a wrap."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

Which would prove nothing at all, well except perhaps the gullibility of the general public.  But that's a given. 

"Three saline solutions IV push stat!.  Now point the "Covid-19" label toward the camera aaand Cut. Make it a wrap."

More fiction writing. 

• Like 1