Address To Email Documents For Consular Letter?

Greenside

I am helping the widow of a good friend who died yesterday and  I must say that the information in the Thailand Bereavement document is extremely helpful.  I now have all the paperwork they request, neatly scanned and ready to email but the correct address to send it to is not at all clear.  I'm reluctant to use the only one I can see (which looks like it's for cancelling his passport)  in case it's wrong and the details get lost in the system.  Can anyone please confirm the correct address?

On 12/6/2020 at 9:53 PM, Greenside said:

I am helping the widow of a good friend who died yesterday and  I must say that the information in the Thailand Bereavement document is extremely helpful.  I now have all the paperwork they request, neatly scanned and ready to email but the correct address to send it to is not at all clear.  I'm reluctant to use the only one I can see (which looks like it's for cancelling his passport)  in case it's wrong and the details get lost in the system.  Can anyone please confirm the correct address?

Sorry about the delay getting back to you. You can send these documents to [email protected] 

On 12/6/2020 at 9:53 PM, Greenside said:

I agree that the address is not clear. We'll change that. Thanks for flagging.