Studio Condo (needed) 11/01 To 12/01

a1florist

FIRST VISIT TO THAILAND. NEED A STUDIO W/KITCHEN/BALCONY/VIEWS/POOL/AIRCON/TV/ADSL IF POSSIBLE.

WALKING DISTANCE TO WALKING STREET IN SOUTH PATTAYA OR OPPOSITE ---- JOMTIEN COMPLEX FOR DONGTAN BEACH.

WILL TAKE THE BIG BUS BACK AND FORTH TO EITHER OR.

PLEASE HELP WITH THIS. DATES ARE 11/01 TO 12/01----I KNOW I KNOW---SOME SAY HIGH SEASON, SOME SAY NOT SO?

IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A SITE OR SOME NUMBERS, I'LL USE A PHONE CARD FROM HERE IN THE U.S.

I BELIEVE YOU'RE 14 HOURS AHEAD OF US..SO NOON HERE IS 2 A.M. THE NEXT DAY THERE?

[email protected]

This should be in the Pattaya forum as you'll likely get much better responses there. I'll click on the "report" button and maybe one of the moderators can move it there.

Be careful, 11/01-12/01 outside USA is just one day: 11-JAN - 12-JAN. If you need for the full month of November you better clarify that.

November is not the highest season but it's near enough that you'd be wise booking now.

This should be in the Pattaya forum as you'll likely get much better responses there. I'll click on the "report" button and maybe one of the moderators can move it there.

Your wish is my command :o