Christmas dinner in Pattaya?

nong38

I am coming to the Pattaya on the 17th until the 19th December is there anywhere in Pattaya that is doing a Christmas lunch or Dinner? Some where close to Second Road/Soi Bukhao would be handy.

Any places would be much appreciated, in the mean time I hope all you ex pats down there have a good time over the festive season.

Well, you are definitely too early for Christmas lunches/dinners... all offers I see so far (i.e. on Facebook group Thailand Wine&Dine) are for 24th and 25th.

But just go to one of the higher end restaurants all around (I.e. Casa Pascal on Second road near Pattaya Tai or The Bistro on Soi 13/1) for fantastic food.

1 hour ago, chicowoodduck said:

Depends on what you want to pay?  Can start at the Hilton, Dicey Reilly’s, Hungry Hippo on  Soi Buakhao, Tara Court Jomtien way, etc., etc.?  ????????

DF4D5AB1-5EFE-495B-89B6-A6908AC68503.jpeg

Thank you will look into HH and Dicey's, only there until 19th, leaving early on the 20th.

Hello

Very good french restaurant L auberge offering Xmas eve dinner and Xmas lunch.. You can find it in facebook..

Don t know if still places available.. began to advertise 3 weeks ago. (located near 3rd road level close to edge 3rd road/pattaya tai

Have a nice day

On 19th December from 6.00 P.M. @ Siam Bayshore Parkview Ballroom - Siam Bayshore Hotel on 2nd Road

is Rotary Club Eastern Seaboard XMAS Dinner with free flow of soft drinks, red/white wine n beer for THB 1840 per person. If you are interested please reply n will direct you to book n pay.

On 12/7/2020 at 10:19 AM, nong38 said:

I am coming to the Pattaya on the 17th until the 19th December is there anywhere in Pattaya that is doing a Christmas lunch or Dinner? Some where close to Second Road/Soi Bukhao would be handy.

Any places would be much appreciated, in the mean time I hope all you ex pats down there have a good time over the festive season.

Patrick's is always worth looking at.

Image may contain: food, text that says "Patricks CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 24-25 Dec 2020 STARTER Butternut soup shots with crispy pancetta soldiers or Norwegian smoked salmon potato salad 1150,- MAIN COURSE: Perfectly roasted US Turkey breast, sliced ham, with all the trimmings, home made stuffings and gravy, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes, Brussels sprouts, Yorkshire pudding and Cranberry sauce DESSERT: Christmas pudding with custard sauce, coffeel tea with mince pies For reservation Patrick 0816872410 or 2 mail patricksrestopattaya@gmail.com"

To the OP, why would you think Christmas lunch or dinner would be available in Pattaya between 17-19 December?

Where would this be available anywhere in the World on these days?

Edited by aussiexpat

4 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

To the OP, why would you think Christmas lunch or dinner would be available in Pattaya between 17-19 December?

Pre-madness loads of places in the UK or Ireland would have Xmas dinner offerings almost from the start of Dec for work's parties etc.

The better ones would need to be booked or no chance

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SidJames said:

Pre-madness loads of places in the UK or Ireland would have Xmas dinner offerings almost from the start of Dec for work's parties etc.

The better ones would need to be booked or no chance

Of course private functions could be booked for work break-ups. Doubt open sittings for xmas dinner a week early though.

Isn't that like asking where I can celebrate New Years Eve in Pattaya on 24 December...oh wait, that's every day of the year ????

On 12/17/2020 at 1:10 AM, aussiexpat said:

When I lived in the UK Christmas food was available from the middle of November, that was a couple of years ago so I thought it just might be in the expat centres, but clearly not from what I have seen around Pattaya, 24th and 25th only.

On 12/17/2020 at 5:35 AM, aussiexpat said:

Of course private functions could be booked for work break-ups. Doubt open sittings for xmas dinner a week early though.

Isn't that like asking where I can celebrate New Years Eve in Pattaya on 24 December...oh wait, that's every day of the year ????

You can roast dinners as per Sunday most days of the week now so the extension to Christmas fayre was a natural progression, if you are an Aussie and not been to the UK there is no reason you would ever know but the Wetherspoons chain of pubs usually start Christmas foods about the middle of December which included also a Christmas range of beers as well, must be something we English enjoyed without telling the rest of the world.

Central Festival, Central Grill are doing a Christmas menu which you need to book for, 3490 bts. I am back in the centre of Thailand now, so it will be chicken and leg of pork with all the trimmings apart from PARSNIPS!!