Joke in bad taste lands actress in trouble with LGBTQI community

webfact

On 12/10/2020 at 1:11 AM, CorpusChristie said:

Can we add an S to that , I do find sheep to be rather nice looking and cuddly and some have a nice smile 

In the pub in the film Straw Dogs they were singing  ' Some men like women , some men like boys but I like big fluffy things that make a bah noise .

On 12/11/2020 at 10:40 AM, toofarnorth said:

In the pub in the film Straw Dogs they were singing  ' Some men like women , some men like boys but I like big fluffy things that make a bah noise .

oh dear, SAD person into beastiality !  You should be deported FAR NORTH ! preferably Siberia !

So many people from the LGBTQI Community are being attacked and committed suicided because of social racism from some people like you and some here don't stop and talk about a thicker skin and get a life. lol. The greatest strength by some of you is to talk about something you have no clue about. Get some likes and laughs at the cost of other people. It's a shame. I can feel how offended some of you are because some people aren't identify with their own gender. what's the big deal about it? Get over it most of you are old enough I guess.