Neighbor shoots twenty times at house next door - "because they were not friendly!"

webfact

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

If you not my friend you my enemy, must shoot you.

Bit like USA taking democracy to Afghanistan, you will be democratic even if we have to kill you to make sure you are

Try reading what was going on in Afghanistan before usa got involved before having a dig at them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scot123 said:
2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Bit like USA taking democracy to Afghanistan, you will be democratic even if we have to kill you to make sure you are

Try reading what was going on in Afghanistan before usa got involved before having a dig at them. 

USA and Afghanistan has nothing to do with e sensitive <deleted> soul in Thailand

• Thanks 1

If the damaged neighbour has any sense then the repairs are going to be really expensive, only use top notch firms, a bullet hole in the car door? replace the complete door and do a respray of the whole car to make sure the there is no discrepancy in colour shade. A bullet hole in the wall? no plaster job, cut out the brick, replace it, replaster and repaint the whole wall. A bullet hole in the air-con casing? I want a new air-con.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

If the damaged neighbour has any sense then the repairs are going to be really expensive, only use top notch firms, a bullet hole in the car door? replace the complete door and do a respray of the whole car to make sure the there is no discrepancy in colour shade. A bullet hole in the wall? no plaster job, cut out the brick, replace it, replaster and repaint the whole wall. A bullet hole in the air-con casing? I want a new air-con.

Sweet revenge, but perhaps not heal neighbourhood dispute, include an 8 foot wall around the property as well

On 12/10/2020 at 3:08 AM, webfact said:

A Thai man told police that the reason he let off a salvo of shots at his neighbor was because he was not being friendly.

without wishing to be nit picking but should that not be a volley of shots .. 

Salvo's are usually reserved for artillery .. though it's probably just as well this bloke ain't got an artillery piece as well ..

• Like 1