Million dollar vomit: Thai man offered $4.2m for whale vomit he found

rooster59

22 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Stand by for hundreds of Thais producing (fake) whale vomit that they've found on beaches all around Thailand........... ????

Found it? Didn't some Thai guy invent it? Good thing that it floats. Much easier to find than gold which would sink to the bottom of the ocean if whales coughed that up.

Frying in pressure vessel is called broasting in a broaster. It did cook good chicken fast.   But I hated all the heat and grease.   And cleaning it every night when I was 15.   I was told all our used fry oil was picked up to be used in lipstick and cosmetics. 

On 12/12/2020 at 2:20 PM, jsflynn603 said:

Its sale and possession in the USA has been forbidden since the early 1970's under the extinct species act. 

How can you stop an animal, almost extinct or not, from throwing up?

And if you DO happen to find some, what then?

On 12/12/2020 at 2:41 PM, PETERTHEEATER said:

According to the news article it has not yet been proven to be ambergris. The same article says that the piece is reported as weighing 100 kg yet the owner is hefting it as if it was a chunk of polystyrene foam. I smell a Donald Trump influence......????

According to the news around the world its not fake news, but its not my point. Why not stay on the positive side, even if you or i benefit from it????