YouTube is down!

2long

I was just going to post something here about not being able to login to google accounts.

Started as a youtube glitch, in which I deleted cookies and would need to login again.   But then I could not login.  accounts.google.com would say "account does not exist"   So then I REALLY started to get nervous.

Both 3bb and myCat networks.

This is pretty big.

Edited by 4evermaat

Multiple Google services and websites including YouTube, Gmail, Google Assistant, and Google Docs have been hit with a widespread outage. DownDetector indicates that the outage, which appears to be affecting Google’s business and personal services, started at around 6:40AM ET in the case of Gmail. Reports are mounting on Twitter as users can’t access its basic services, with Gmail and the hashtag “#YouTubeDOWN” starting to trend.

As of this writing, the status page for Google’s services is reporting that they’re all experiencing an outage.

11 minutes ago, poohy said:

Can you imagine the TV mob of computer repairers trying to sort this out

Without first bothering to do their basic research ????   https://istheservicedown.co.uk/status/gmail

And as for blaming the Russians for every technical outage in the world...why next they'll be blaming Covid on 5G!  ????????????????????

Edited by VBF