Door knobs at quarantine facility suspected as source of infections among Thai medics

snoop1130

1 minute ago, Cake Monster said:

Our definition of " Clean ", is very, very different than the definition of Clean that Thais would be using.

Just a single walk down any Street where Food is sold off a Cart will tell you this.

Or sitting next to any sweaty smelly farang in a restaurant or on the Skytrain.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

Our definition of " Clean ", is very, very different than the definition of Clean that Thais would be using.

Just a single walk down any Street where Food is sold off a Cart will tell you this.

Reason I stopped hiring cleaners to clean my house ! ???? 

Every smooth, metallic, glass  plastic surface should be disinfected with alcohol, as the virus lives longer on it.

But if you dont give gloves to personnel, what then? 

As alcohol vapes can be inhaled, dont be surprised your employee is drunk at certain moment.

17 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

And of course wearing gloves does nothing to prevent this.

Completely agree...frequent hand washing is the best hygiene measure to rid hands of the virus...even better than alcohol sprays and gels.

And if removed and disposed of properly I might add. But how about not getting a false sense of security by using them, contributing unnecessarily to more plastic waste, and just remember to wash one's hands frequently when out in public. This helps prevent all sorts of nasties from the common cold, the flu, and bacteria caused stomach ailments ????

I did this during a few staycations in Bangkok way at the start of the pandemic, when no one was really sure how the virus was spread or how lethal it was. Almost a year on, we know much more about it and how to prevent its spread. I've been back up to Bangkok twice in the past month and didn't bother wiping down anything...I'm still here. I'm off to Phuket for Christmas week and will be doing the same ????

I don't bother when at hotels in Bkk either but I would if in an ASQ facility.

• Like 1