How can I save my work with online COE?

I've entered almost all my documents and personal information and there's nowhere to save the files -- or I've overlooked this. As I gather information, I add it, with all the attachments. Now, for the 6th time, the file shut down.

I've written the Embassy 10 times and they ignore me. I don't have the choice of using an embassy in the US because there's no post office in Ecuador where I'm traveling.  Hope someone has advice. (a group of people using the online COE?) Thanks.

1. The real question is how do I access the Coe I've been filling out?  2. I can't figure out how to add my visa status, so until I know that, I'm stuck.  I'll come in with visa exempt. Thank you.

Edited by cubism001
spelling

Have you looked at this guideline for the application. 

https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/images/ENCOERegistrationGuideFinal04112020.pdf

According to the instructions after you do the save you get a code for it and enter it after clicking one of these buttons on the registration page.

image.png.7042532a1e298314a2de8a8288a7c6db.png

Not sure what you mean by adding your visa status since you will not have a visa.

• Like 1

1. So the 30 day entry with extension is a sure thing?  (Some say it's not.)  I hope so. Getting a tourist visa w/out a postal system is unnerving.  2. After re-reading the instructions I think a person's supposed to have all the documents ready and then fill out the online forms.  I just assumed that like India's visa, this was possible but evidently it's not.  So opening a Thai COE that you worked on yesterday isn't possible...Sorry for being so dim.3.Re: visa box (status), the embassy in Peru just wrote that they added this to the online COE.

3 hours ago, cubism001 said:

1. So the 30 day entry with extension is a sure thing?  (Some say it's not.)  I hope so. Getting a tourist visa w/out a postal system is unnerving. 

The 30 day visa exempt is certainly a sure thing. The in only part that is not clear yet is whether it will be 45 days or 30 day. After getting the 30 or 45 days you can then apply for a 30 day extension.

Have a look at the DC embassy website"https://thaiembdc.org/visa_tourist_coe/

If needed it might be possible to get the COE there if you had departing flight from the US if you have problems with the embassy in Lima.

3 hours ago, cubism001 said:

2. After re-reading the instructions I think a person's supposed to have all the documents ready and then fill out the online forms.  I just assumed that like India's visa, this was possible but evidently it's not.

If you click save after entering the basic info you can go back to upload additional copies such as  insurance and flight info.

Thank you for all your info. I think the Lima embassy will be fine. I hope so, because I've already got my ticket out of Ecuador.  They wrote asking if I get the 5 digit number.  There's no post office in EC so I'm stuck with a local COE & visa.  Re-reading the instructions again, they say clearly that if you don't have an item, you can add it later.  With the Indian visa we had to use IE. I wonder if Foxfire will work? (I use Opera.) I'll try Foxfire, then IE. I saw no buttons, got no code & unlike w/ the Indian visa, there's no email shop to go to for a stronger connection.

Edited by cubism001
browser info