90-day online reporting not available?

Can you amend a TM47 once submitted?

I misread the "Stay Until" date (not easy to read) and put 06/03/2021 instead of 04/03/2021.....will I have to cancel this application and do again?

Also,

What do I do now?......Do I have to start the whole process all over again as I did for the first years Non O-A marriage visa.....when do I start that?

Everything I've read on line goes into great detail about when you first apply....but what happens the following year?

Thanks in advance for any constructive replies.

On 12/27/2020 at 2:15 PM, ubonjoe said:

Getting a new extension may be the reason you are unable to do a online report.

Has this always been a rule of getting a new extension and having to report our TM47 in person? I'm curious because my extension anniversary date is 13 October, I did my renewal on 11 September, and successfully reported online on 6 October using the new extension information. So this would be the 2nd TM47 online report on the new extension.

13 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

Has this always been a rule of getting a new extension and having to report our TM47 in person?

No.

And it's a bug, not a feature.

And it's not experienced by everyone, as you can attest.

Seen quite a few reports of a successful OL filing immediately after an ext renewal, so this reason/cause does not appear to be 100% applicable in all cases.

Fully expect your "second" OL filing to be successful. 

10 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

Has this always been a rule of getting a new extension and having to report our TM47 in person? I'm curious because my extension anniversary date is 13 October, I did my renewal on 11 September, and successfully reported online on 6 October using the new extension information. So this would be the 2nd TM47 online report on the new extension.

I am not sure what records the system checks now that would show your extension had expired or not.

If it is checking your previous report records it should of accepted your report since you had done one showing your new extension info.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

No.

And it's a bug, not a feature.

And it's not experienced by everyone, as you can attest.

Seen quite a few reports of a successful OL filing immediately after an ext renewal, so this reason/cause does not appear to be 100% applicable in all cases.

Fully expect your "second" OL filing to be successful. 

Apparently they don't believe in doing any type of regression testing on their software before they roll it out into production.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I am not sure what records the system checks now that would show your extension had expired or not.

If it is checking your previous report records it should of accepted your report since you had done one showing your new extension info.

Your guess as good as mine at this point. Thanks for the info Joe ????

In CM, I've always had an easy time doing the 90-day report in person (about 3 years now). But I'm going to be in a different province during my next report date. I tried the online once, and it seemed to indicate that it wasn't available to people in CM. If the online doesn't work for me while I'm far way lounging on an island ...

1. If the online has a bad time of month, continuing to dysfunction as my deadline approaches, do I have option to report in person to immigration office in another province?

2. If I tried the mail version, would I put the address for the return receipt to be where I was staying in the other province?

Edited by SometimezaGreatNotion
clarification

On 12/23/2020 at 11:30 AM, pablo el sueco said:

I have to report to my immigration office on January 5 to prove I haven't touched my bank account in the 90 days since my last retirement extension.

My Immigration Office checked my bank book today with no problem.  However, they now require me to bring my updated passbook in again on April 5, and every 90 days throughout the year.  All this on top of having to bring in an annual bank statement at the time of the annual extension to re-verify that my bank balance never fell below the required balance.  I guess they really don't trust me.   My 90-day address reporting is on a different schedue.  If they don't get the online address reporting fixed, it means I will be going in to the IO twice every 90 days, once for address reporting, and once for bank book verification.