Polo brand tools etc., Who makes them?

notrub

Polo is a house brand of Home Pro and Thaiwatsadu (I think) but I cannot find out more about them on the internet.  A search just comes up with shirts and sports events.  I bought a big Polo generator and it worked OK (too big, sold it) and other of their products seem aright too but I would like to find out more about them.  Any ideas please?  In particular I am interested to buy an inverter generator of that brand.  It is very much lower price than a Honda (I know apples and oranges) but many of these sorts of generators seem to work OK.  It is for light occasional use.  Any comments on polo equipment in general or this generator in particular please?  And thank you.

Screenshot (207)_edited.jpg

I've met the CEO of KTW several times. "Polo" is a "house brand" of KTW.  They have some other house brands. Khun Suwat and his family own the largest of the eight authorized Makita Tool DISTRIBUTORS in Thailand. Makita does not make Polo tools. "Big Wood" is a house brand of the 2nd largest Makita Distributor, YHM.  Each of the DISTRIBUTORS have their own house brands as the margins on house brands are significantly higher than on Makita tools. Maktec name is being phased out or changed to MT by Makita. The OP should not mistake Polo for Honda generators. However KTW will stand behind tools and does have spare parts if you keep proper paperwork.  Read the warranty conditions of any brand of generator very closely. Keep proof of oil changes at the hours listed in the manual may help you with a major claim. Not all MD of tool companies in Thailand are on the side of the consumer. Khun Suwat and his Son are very much focused on customer satisfaction in my personal experiences over the past six years. 

KTW President Suwat Waiwitlikhit visits Mr. Pichai in Buriram.JPG

Thailand Makita Tools Assembly Plant Showroom.JPG

• Like 1