Anutin champions the wearing of face masks once again - everything is under control

webfact

50 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

I think I have only seen this Loathsome Individual wearing a Face Mask in the last 6 months.

Not the ideal candidate to be Championing the wearing of masks

Post should read " ...Face Mask ONCE in the last....

Cant seem to find Edit function to correct original

8 hours ago, webfact said:

people should get their news from official sources to avoid stressing themselves out and causing the authorities unnecessary stress and the need to combat erroneous reports. 

Like the TAT 'official' figures....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ronaldo0 said:

Why when I hear someone in office say everything is under control in Thailand , I immediately start imagining scenes from that film Deep impact ! Run !!!

That's the same as having a diarrhoea and Dr tells you that all is under control. 

Let's see what TAT is coming up with, after Christmas. 

Buy a condo of min. 15 Million and you get a free 1 year visa, 15 fried rice chicken and 12 free foot massages pwr year. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

That's the same as having a diarrhoea and Dr tells you that all is under control. 

Let's see what TAT is coming up with, after Christmas. 

Buy a condo of min. 15 Million and you get a free 1 year visa, 15 fried rice chicken and 12 free foot massages pwr year. 

Im  holding out for 13  foot  massages,  Ill make em sweat for it

8 hours ago, PatOngo said:

How can it be under control, minister, when you are surrounded by new infections daily? You can fool some of the people some of the time, but.........................................................!

Look on the bright side. The guy's pretty cheap as far as entertainment goes... and entertaining he certainly is...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

People do wear masks.

Never understood why people ramble on about "Thailand not doing any testing".  They test when they need to.  When there is an outbreak they track, trace and test.  In this case they are doing tens of thousands of tests.  What more do you want?  Do you think they should just set up random testing points and pull people off the streets to test them?   

Like it or not Thailand is doing a much better job than many places in the world - UK, US etc.

When they test after an outbreak they are already a week or more behind the times. That makes the track and trace far more difficult as the infected people have had that week to inadvertently spread the disease over a greater area and a greater number of persons.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pkrv said:

It's a close-up picture - you do not know if there is anyone directly out of frame.

The message needs to be consistent - wearing masks helps reduce the chance of spread, and as health minister he should be No.1 in line to be promoting their usage in any public situation.

Sitting there without one while telling others to wear them is sending the wrong message.

I hardly think having a mask on during the press-call will make his words unintelligible.

In fact there is someone sitting to the right of him (on the left of the picture) within 1 metre.

You can see his dark suited shoulder against the back of his chair.

Most likely the same to Anutins left.

Edited by Enoon

9 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

I don't like the guy one bit but come on, there is no one anywhere near him and he is giving a briefing and needs to be heard clearly.

See preceding post.

Edited by Enoon

What is kind of cynical about this is:

a) he doesn't wear a mask himself

b) the surgical mask he holds up is pretty much useless to protect against viruses of the SARS/Corona variants

c) the masks that would really help are almost impossible to get in Thailand - STILL, after almost 1 year.

• Like 2

how does it usually work, those who get the virus and survive without a vaccine are the ones who will survive in the future, sick of it, and so on, so what is the truth? is every body going to die? or is this all bull, please do not tell me so many people have died from this virus or all counties would be at war with China and they are not   , even the new president of America says America should be friends of China and should give them much info. So what is next America install a Chinese politician into congress? amen

Edited by johnarth

16 minutes ago, johnarth said:

how does it usually work, those who get the virus and survive without a vaccine are the ones who will survive in the future, sick of it, and so on, so what is the truth? is every body going to die? or is this all bull, please do not tell me so many people have died from this virus or all counties would be at war with China and they are not   , even the new president of America says America should be friends of China and should give them much info. So what is next America install a Chinese politician into congress? amen

A very wide ranging comment. Which part do you think is most important to respond to?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pepi2005 said:

What is kind of cynical about this is:

a) he doesn't wear a mask himself

b) the surgical mask he holds up is pretty much useless to protect against viruses of the SARS/Corona variants

c) the masks that would really help are almost impossible to get in Thailand - STILL, after almost 1 year.

Well, the absence of importance attached to the availability of masks clearly demonstrates the social order in Thailand. Be a different story if the army couldn't get masks. Or the Navy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rabas said:

Yeah, but he's from the construction business! He should have a hard hat on, not the little green doctor's emblem on his shirt.  If anything gives me a lack of faith in Thailand's response to COVID, it's this guy.

Yeah, there is every reason for skepticism when someone claims theat they have full controll over something no one has controll over ...  ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Enoon said:

In fact there is someone sitting to the right of him (on the left of the picture) within 1 metre.

You can see his dark suited shoulder against the back of his chair.

Most likely the same to Anutins left.

So there is. Vindicated.

But of course it's only the dirty farang and migrants spreading Covid.

Anutin, you're a disgrace. 

Well, masks and social distancing for all the commoners and little people.  He and his entourage will of course exempt as they are special people and there are different rules for the special people.  Anutin.jpeg.f36a954394dd2189cf61bd23b6e66b0a.jpeg

Edited by connda

9 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

How? I'm in the US right now and EVERYONE has masks on. All restaurants have been closed for dinning for 2 weeks now and counting (they were back in the first wave also). People are not having Christmas and seeing friends outside in the cold rather than go inside. Everyone that can work from home is working from home and have been for months. There are no packed markets and other nonsense you see daily in Thailand.

Despite all of that cases continue to rise. Maybe people just need to accept viruses spread in human populations and we need to stop freaking out like retards. In the end COVID has essentially been 4 flu seasons packed into one year. Not the end of the world people.

Thailand is either 1) lying about stats, 2) not able to detect the excess deaths/hospitalizations due to poor healthcare infrastructure or  3) Thais are mostly immune from these Sars-Cov family viruses (just like native Americans died of small pox which the European settlers safely carried).

I agree with what you say, while Westerners have checked a lot of the population in Thailand they have not checked anything since November last year, the Covid has spread well in Thailand thanks to Chinese tourists without any reaction from the government and only 80 dead they are for those who want to believe in the lies of the government, now they want to vaccinate the whole population but they know it will be impossible so lies are the best reliable information in Thailand where the truth is reversed.

In any case, it is established that Covid is a danger only for 20% of the population in Western countries

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Hasn't Anutin informed himself to a sufficient level to understand that masks do NOT work and even are detrimental and harmful to health? Go to Dr. Vernon Coleman's website for a 60-page report on the damage which masks cause. Serious damage. Death. You can see Dr. Coleman's video on BrandNewTube and I assure you, once you listen to this man you will take in ALL of his videos. MASKS cause a proliferation of bacteria, fungi, moulds and other creepy crawlies on the masks which invade our respiratory apparatus which cause the respiratory problems we face and compounded by the particulate of smoke we all have to inhale since years now. Anutin needs to be briefed and far away from WHO. No one is talking about PM and smoke in the lungs. The latter kill most women in India yearly because of cooking over indoor fires. But, then, I stray.

• Like 1