Anutin champions the wearing of face masks once again - everything is under control

webfact

42 minutes ago, Magenta408 said:

Hasn't Anutin informed himself to a sufficient level to understand that masks do NOT work and even are detrimental and harmful to health? Go to Dr. Vernon Coleman's website for a 60-page report on the damage which masks cause. Serious damage. Death. You can see Dr. Coleman's video on BrandNewTube and I assure you, once you listen to this man you will take in ALL of his videos. MASKS cause a proliferation of bacteria, fungi, moulds and other creepy crawlies on the masks which invade our respiratory apparatus which cause the respiratory problems we face and compounded by the particulate of smoke we all have to inhale since years now. Anutin needs to be briefed and far away from WHO. No one is talking about PM and smoke in the lungs. The latter kill most women in India yearly because of cooking over indoor fires. But, then, I stray.

He Mustard missed that information.

Most masks are so people around you do not get your germs,  only the KN95 and N95 type

of masks can protect you if they fit properly.  Anutin could have demonstrated the proper and improper

way to wear the mask that he was waving around.  Anti Maskers will say anything to try make people

believe why they can not wear a mask. That is really Fake.  In Bangkok I have worn a mask just for

the pollution situation.  When I go to Asian again I will pack my 4 to 6 masks with me even for that

if not to protect myself from sick ;people who walk amongst the healthy.

Geezer