UK and EU reach Brexit trade deal

webfact

15 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

So no ships banned then and no Scandinavians(people) Banned either

and there is nothing stopping you requoting your own post or the post from france if you can remember which one it is

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1379479/brexit-news-fishing-fisheries-boris-johnson-trade-deal-norway-greenland-faroes-eu-uk

9 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

I think it is rather early to have any news about what concrete impact the absence of the U.K. financial contribution will have on the daily life of the man in the street in the E.U..

Exactly right. There ended the thread. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, david555 said:

This article was the result on Boris banning Norway out of the waters just a few days before , tit for tat ...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1379479/brexit-news-fishing-fisheries-boris-johnson-trade-deal-norway-greenland-faroes-eu-uk

Did you read the article as it states that Norway, Greenland and Faroes have banned UK boats until a new agreement is reached

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Nothing in your post or link about ships being banned 

Result of Boris his banning Norway out of U.K. waters an as usual ig  boasting about it with result as in link ,  nice post from another poster putted both banning screenshots beside each other ...... but again once more disappeared miraculously from this tread ..... 

3 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Did you read the article as it states that Norway, Greenland and Faroes have banned UK boats until a new agreement is reached

And so .....are they not banned in mean time ?....." fact twister Vinny" as always ????

Edited by david555

Norway threatens to ban EU fishermen from Norwegian waters after New Year

Fishermen from EU countries risk being banned from Norwegian waters if a fisheries agreement with the EU, the UK, and Norway does not come into force before the New Year.

“If we do not have agreements as of January 1, we will not open Norway’s economic zone for fishing with vessels from the EU and the UK,” Minister of Fisheries and Seafood Odd Emil Ingebrigtsen (H) said in the Norwegian parliament (Storting) on Friday.

“We can also not expect that Norwegian vessels will have access to their zones before the agreements are in place,” he stated.

https://norwaytoday.info/news/norway-threatens-to-ban-eu-fishermen-from-norwegian-waters-after-new-year/

So what Norway is stating without any agreements in place regarding quota's both EU and UK fishing vessels will be banned from Norwegian waters.

It also states that We can also not expect that Norwegian vessels will have access to their zones before the agreements are in place,” So at the moment Norwegian vessels don't have access to UK waters because no agreement in place 

1 minute ago, vinny41 said:

Norway threatens to ban EU fishermen from Norwegian waters after New Year

Fishermen from EU countries risk being banned from Norwegian waters if a fisheries agreement with the EU, the UK, and Norway does not come into force before the New Year.

“If we do not have agreements as of January 1, we will not open Norway’s economic zone for fishing with vessels from the EU and the UK,” Minister of Fisheries and Seafood Odd Emil Ingebrigtsen (H) said in the Norwegian parliament (Storting) on Friday.

“We can also not expect that Norwegian vessels will have access to their zones before the agreements are in place,” he stated.

https://norwaytoday.info/news/norway-threatens-to-ban-eu-fishermen-from-norwegian-waters-after-new-year/

So what Norway is stating without any agreements in place regarding quota's both EU and UK fishing vessels will be banned from Norwegian waters.

It also states that We can also not expect that Norwegian vessels will have access to their zones before the agreements are in place,” So at the moment Norwegian vessels don't have access to UK waters because no agreement in place 

????   Just go on trying to repairing your " reputation on here "....it is known already , Boris shot once more his foot 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, david555 said:

Dont worry  I can go back to my country with no problems waiting me .....???? 

So you know i go same as others getting  a pension rise of 22% spread over 4 years coming besides our non freezing as yours

...Amazing you follow my country news too ????

No, I spotted your money stuff elsewhere, I just knew money was your worry.....????

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, luckyluke said:

I think it is rather early to have any news about what concrete impact the absence of the U.K. financial contribution will have on the daily life of the man in the street in the E.U..

I suppose there is also no news yet about what concrete benefit the man in the street in the U.K. will have from this spare money.  

When WW2 ended it took the UK about 10 years to get back on its feet, and much longer to pay the money back to defeat the Axis mob, so it is obvious it will take time for the UK to sort itself out this time...

But sort itself out, it will.....????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, transam said:

No, I spotted your money stuff elsewhere, I just knew money was your worry.....????

Not my worry ....but i like money , i know which tread it was as you was there too on it

, and no not yet soon , only this year i make my last ret. ext. and when that finishes i fly .

Edited by david555
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, david555 said:

Not my worry ....but i like money , i know which tread it was as you was there too on it

, and no not yet soon , only this year i make my last ret. ext. and when that finishes i fly .

They are waiting with open arms for your EU cash injection......:cowboy:.......????.......????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

You are trying to hard to bait.....Dave.....????......:cowboy:

don't get worried  i cant beat you in that ????, besides it was not meant for you that  quote ,  as you are not permanent asking for links as that other one   ....???? 

Edited by david555

21 minutes ago, transam said:

They are waiting with open arms for your EU cash injection......:cowboy:.......????.......????

Well i go disappoint them as usual , but anyway  they go cut a part out of my money body ???? ( in TVA + driving tax ).... as i am very tempted in this beauty (link down ) ....., after our fantastic American cars  i found my choice in seating in those Asian ones ..... just a short period in BMW 2002  ....which i hated the " kitchen chair seating"  , and changed to Toyota Celica wide body....( sold when moved Thailand )

I guess this one you would like too (only hate the orange color , need dark grey or silver metallic )

paultan.org/2012/04/02/toyota-gt86-uk-specifications-and-price-tags-revealed/

Edited by david555

14 minutes ago, david555 said:

don't get worried  i cant beat you in that ????, besides it was not meant for you that  quote ,  as you are not permanent asking for links as that other one   ....???? 

Can you translate that Dave.....:cowboy:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/4/2021 at 11:00 PM, david555 said:

( OMG. ! ????.... Boris forgot that other nations can also take control on their waters ...... BTW  did he not banned them first out of U.K. waters recently ?.... this  PM is a real  joke ...????????????...)

Fishing fury: UK boats stuck in harbor after BAN from Norway, Greenland & Faroe waters
BORIS Johnson is failing to safeguard the livelihoods of UK fishermen currently unable to visit seas off the coast of Norway, Greenland and the Faroe Islands because no deals have yet been struck to allow them to do so, a trade organization has warned.

By CIARAN MCGRATH
PUBLISHED: 15:43, Mon, Jan 4, 2021 | UPDATED: 15:43, Mon, Jan 4, 2021

And Hull-based UK Fisheries Ltd fears it could be put out of business completely unless a solution is found in the next few weeks - ultimately costing the industry up to £100million. Mr Johnson unveiled his post-Brexit trade deal on Christmas Eve, with advocates pointing out the agreement guarantees tariff-free trade for goods, and takes the UK out of the jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice (ECJ).

However, critics have accused the Prime Minister of caving in when it comes to fishing rights - and UK Fisheries has suggested the problems did not end with access to UK waters either, with distant-waters fishing - referring to boats reliant on catches outside the nation's territorial waters - at risk.

In a blog posted on the company's website, by Sir Barney White-Spunner, chairman of the advisory board of UK Fisheries explained: "The EU deal is done, but for English distant-waters fishing the future is anything but certain.

"Our state-of-the-art freezer trawler Kirkella is tied up in Hull. Right now, we’re not supporting jobs upstream or downstream.

Here a post from 4 days ago

Fishing fury:

UK boats stuck in harbor after BAN from Norway, Greenland & Faroe waters
BORIS Johnson is failing to safeguard the livelihoods of UK fishermen currently unable to visit seas off the coast of Norway, Greenland and the Faroe Islands because no deals have yet been struck to allow them to do so, a trade organization has warned.

So Uk boats are stuck in UK harbour after being banned from Norway, Greenland & Faroe waters

Why are they banned because no deals have yet been struck to allow them to do so

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, transam said:

Eeeeer, the script is, but the wording makes no sense, please try again.....Dave.....

i answered but it did strangely disappeared , but i know you are a very quick follow up reader  , so it might you got  it before Zorro did strike ...????

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, david555 said:

i answered but it did strangely disappeared , but i know you are a very quick follow up reader  , so it might you got  it before Zorro did strike ...????

Really Dave............????.........:cowboy:

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, vogie said:

In spite of all the warnings from the doom and gloom agents that we would be walking off a cliff edge, food shortages and lorries queued back as John 'o' Groats, that doesn't appear to be the case, infact the only shortages are occurring in Paris.????????????

"It appears that Brexit has caused food shortages in one country though. Mr S was surprised to spot today, after all the dire prognostications about Britain’s own food supply, that one shop in France is struggling to get hold of essential grub. According to the news agency Reuters, Marks & Spencer has struggled to fill the shelves of its 19 food stores in Paris since Brexit day.

As a result, the hungry denizens of the French capital are no longer able to get hold of ‘sandwiches, black rice and edamame bean salad, and turkey tortilla with curry’. If that doesn’t constitute a national emergency, Mr Steerpike isn’t sure what does."

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/brexit-causes-food-shortages-in-france

Like said before brexit shall give disturbances on both sides ..., and not always permanent , but all those administrations and preparations not fully known by transporters ..... growing pains on both sides ..... give it some weeks and then we can evaluate in full 

1 hour ago, transam said:

When WW2 ended it took the UK about 10 years to get back on its feet, and much longer to pay the money back to defeat the Axis mob, so it is obvious it will take time for the UK to sort itself out this time...

But sort itself out, it will.....????

That's correct.

But I don't see the relevance, as a reaction to my post,

which was :

what concrete influence, for the man in the street in the E.U., with less money  in the hands of the E.U..

what concrete influence, for the man in the street in the U.K., with more money available in the hands of the U.K..

Providing that for both, there will any influence at all.

(Is this for real  ?????    Sure some clever brexiteers economist can clear this up ? I know much is paid already now :jap:..., but this look so promising that i can not believe it ..., so brexit would become financially a good E.U.deal ? 

Must we  thank PM T. May ....for this or  Boris ...? if true i shall call him " Brussels Boris " from now ????

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1380997/brexit-news-divorce-bill-eu-referendum-boris-johnson-mff-rebate-taxpayers

Brexit FARCE: Britain forced to pay Brussels £24m a DAY despite voting to Leave in 2016
UK taxpayers have paid the EU an eye-watering £41billion since voting to quit the bloc in 2016, a shocking new analysis has revealed.

By CIARAN MCGRATH
PUBLISHED: 13:06, Thu, Jan 7, 2021 | UPDATED: 22:58, Thu, Jan 7, 2021

The figure comprises £5.1billion in the second half of 2016, £9.3billion in 2017, £9.1billion in 2018, £9.4billion in 2019 and £8.2billion last year. Taking June 24, 2016 - the day after the referendum result - as a starting point, the UK has therefore paid the EU £24,863,554 a day in the 1,649 days since the vote . David Evans, spokesman for the Facts4EU.Org team told Express.co.uk its report was based on official Government figures gathered from HM Treasury, the Office for Budget Responsibility, and the House of Commons Library.

Analysis-Brexit-2839725.jpg

.“And according to the Office for Budget Responsibility, we still have another 44 years of further payments to come. This will take us to 2064. “There’s now no doubt that the eventual bill from the EU will be much higher in the end.  We’re delving into this and will be producing a second report showing just how much the EU is demanding. “This will include payments into EU off-budget funds which are never included in official statements.
“People deserve to know the truth about this.”

more...

Edited by david555