Disgusting! Police called as Bangkok bus passenger blows his nose and spits

webfact

On 12/29/2020 at 9:44 AM, Meat Pie 47 said:

Yes I suffer from hay fever and sneeze and need to blow my nose to stop sneezing.

I also cough some times because of years of smoking. As long you don't sneeze into

somebody's face but I live in a place where we had no local infection for 262 days.

I was at the VA clinic today and I and the nurse were laughing about having to cough somewhere or have to blow your nose in like a grocery store and everybody ducking and scared.  ha ha ha ... I cough from smoking also.  

14 hours ago, possum1931 said:

and you can see a spittle on the pavement when you are walking in a not well lit up street in the dark? ????

I don't walk barefoot and I don't wear my shoes in the house.  I'm guessing there's a lot more <deleted> on most sidewalks besides spittle.  Dog pee, cat pee, pigeon pee, etc. 

30 minutes ago, khaowong1 said:

I don't walk barefoot and I don't wear my shoes in the house.  I'm guessing there's a lot more <deleted> on most sidewalks besides spittle.  Dog pee, cat pee, pigeon pee, etc. 

True, but I think that human spittle is more revolting than what you mention.

On 12/28/2020 at 1:15 PM, bkk6060 said:

No excuse but at least he used a tissue.

I am sure it happens everywhere but was at the airport the other day and saw several people pull down their masks and sneeze into their hand or just in the air. And, pick their nose and find some object to wipe it on.

Never thought of calling the cops.

dirty unthinking p[eople everwhere.....

• Like 1