400 thb

Tayida

8 hours ago, Tayida said:

No: it's just the way he act that i totally don't like. 

Really you have no control how other people act, whether you like it or not.

Never loan money in Thailand.

400 baht is such a paltry amount and if it troubles you so much, do not loan any more money.

Edited by bwpage3
  • Like 1

The O P has a point , regardless of the amount if you lend someone some dough with them promising to pay it back then it's not unreasonable to expect that person to live up to their side of the deal .. that might sound a bit old fashioned but it's how I'd look at it also .. and if they still didn't fulfil their side of the agreement only then would I send the lads around .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

surprised no one else has admitted to 'loaning' an 'acquaintance' a mere few hundred baht. there was a guy a few months ago doing the rounds in Patts asking (several guys in the street or bars, over several days/ weeks) for small amounts to borrow. wonder if it was the same person... setting himself up to be some gear for livestreams on YT to continue begging for 'small' amounts...maybe...perhaps...

On 12/30/2020 at 4:02 PM, Chooky said:

That is definitely something you should point out perhaps to Telstra! Their latest adds I saw still say they care and you matter

No one knows who Telstra is.

As for the OP ...get over it ...u found out that he / she wasn't a real friend for 400 baht so move on.

Edited by georgegeorgia