Is the Thai lottery fixed ?

kickstart

On 12/31/2020 at 9:38 AM, bodga said:

My  House  number is  78 and  sure  enough I  know someone whose  78 too!!! incredible  eh , what are the  odds

My wife has a blue Honda Wave with a 171 reg no, in the same small town/village where I live, I saw another blue

Honda Wave with the same 171 reg no. what are the odds on that?

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I remember when it was fixed and there was a big fuss. The winning numbers were 00.

They made it more transparent and got new machines, 

How could that possibly happen ??? Surely they would have representitives from the Justice Dept. , the Military and the Police Dept.to supervise the draw ..surely !

4 hours ago, wavodavo said:

How could that possibly happen ??? Surely they would have representitives from the Justice Dept. , the Military and the Police Dept.to supervise the draw ..surely !

There were marks on the balls that had to be picked

10 hours ago, possum1931 said:

My wife has a blue Honda Wave with a 171 reg no, in the same small town/village where I live, I saw another blue

Honda Wave with the same 171 reg no. what are the odds on that?

You with the confused emotican, do you think I am making this up?? Answer please.

On 1/2/2021 at 6:10 PM, mrfill said:

Have you considered that it might not be live?

I have wondered that my self ,sometimes the wife has the radio on at the same time  as the TV when she is outside the house, and the radio commentary is not the same as what is going on "live" on the TV .

12 hours ago, talahtnut said:

The

Yeah, its impossible, its really an odd number to see.

I thought it was the wife so I pulled in behind, then as she got off the bike, I saw it was not her as she is 5ft 9ins tall, this girl was only about 5ft tall, I was right next to the bike and saw it had the same reg no as the wifes bike. there is nothing confusing about that.

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I thought it was the wife so I pulled in behind, then as she got off the bike, I saw it was not her as she is 5ft 9ins tall, this girl was only about 5ft tall, I was right next to the bike and saw it had the same reg no as the wifes bike. there is nothing confusing about that.

Still confused?? Poor guy.

On 12/30/2020 at 9:51 PM, kickstart said:

Today's lottery  draw ,the last two  winning numbers on the lottery tickets were 19 ,with the present situation is someone taking the Michael or what. 

I happen to place a few hundreds on the number 19 and was told by the horse ( the underground lottery vendor) that 19 is a very hot numbers and it will only pay 50% if it come up, and it did, do you go figure...

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

I happen to place a few hundreds on the number 19 and was told by the horse ( the underground lottery vendor) that 19 is a very hot numbers and it will only pay 50% if it come up, and it did, do you go figure...

???? He cheated you out of 50% and took it himself.

44 minutes ago, Raphael Hythlodaeus said:

2,000 baht a month for 12 years, that's 288,000 baht total !! Amazing. 

And a drop in the ocean to several women I know who play it that have either average restaurant type jobs or foreign husbands. They spend 2-10,000 a time doing it ! Always see when they claim to win but their Facebook is silent for days when they don’t .