Blast from the Past - 60's, 70's, 80's Music (2021)

CharlieH

1 minute ago, bannork said:

Don't know if you've seen this documentary jvs

Thanks,yes i have all of his stuff downloaded.Unbelievable an artist like this has not made it big.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

Wheres your buffalo bannork? hope its not sick.

Bin busy in UK, roofs on the noo barn, and its bin raining like the clappers all day

Had an argument with my grass shredder and lost two and a half fingers talahtnut. Should be out of hospital in a few days once the wounds are free of possible infection.

Calf just born can't suckle as its mother's teats are too large for its mouth so b-in- law has to play dairy maid and milk mother to feed the calf. Should be big enough to suckle itself in 2 weeks 

Life's never boring, eh? How's Gnasher? Still chasing the local cats I hope 

received_1129072267578110.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Needed a little pic me up this morning.  I've been down for too long.

Most of the time I actually don't listen to music much these days. I'm distracted by all the other media out there on the Net. In the past, music ruled the day and I probably was a lot happier overall. I've got to add more into my days and get rid of the stuff pulling my mind to the dark side.

Edited by TooBigToFit
  • Like 2

On 5/14/2021 at 12:07 AM, bannork said:

Had an argument with my grass shredder and lost two and a half fingers talahtnut. Should be out of hospital in a few days once the wounds are free of possible infection.

Calf just born can't suckle as its mother's teats are too large for its mouth so b-in- law has to play dairy maid and milk mother to feed the calf. Should be big enough to suckle itself in 2 weeks 

Life's never boring, eh? How's Gnasher? Still chasing the local cats I hope 

I'm so sorry you've had such a horrible misfortune, thats quite a shock for me.

I trust you still have the keyboard finger.

What a beautiful animal you have, absolutely gorgous. I cant get back to Naklua but I

speak to Gnasher on Whatsapp, apparently, shes eaten another motorbike recently.

Looks like we've got half the barn the right way up.

Hope you get well soon.

2107570480_21barn.jpg.36586a34004889eb05a1551ef8a8de84.jpg

Thanks for the commiserations talahtnut, I was discharged from hospital today so back on the laptop.

No beer till the wounds heal but good to give the liver a rest. The worst thing about hospital is seeing the sad conditions people get into, kidney failure, wounds that won't heal due to diabetes , etc, ahrrrrr, rock on.

The barn looks great, what's it for?

Happy Birthday to Taj Mahal