28 Thai provinces to be ‘highly controlled’ (red) zones as CCSA proposes greater restrictions

Jonathan Fairfield

On 1/2/2021 at 4:32 PM, from the home of CC said:

shut it all down, don't make the errors of the west..

Yes the stupid irresponsible huge primary error of the west was simply NOT closing the borders with strict 14 day quarantine for ANYBODY and EVERYBODY who is allowed to enter for legitimate reasons.  It was so bloody obvious and not rocket science and the stats show all those countries who did close their borders promptly are the ones who had by far the greatest success.  No matter what they do with all the other lockdown measures, some of them IMHO OTT and unnecessaryy, without shutting the borders the lockdowns cannot work as you are just allowing in more and more infected people.  It total irrefutable stupidity.   This is what Thailand did so well and acted promply with their strict border controls much like China, New Zealand, Australia etc all who have shown far far better results than the crazy, greedy, money and profits before lives, moronic Capitalist West.  The US and UK have been two of the most incredibly stupid of all. 

I am so very glad I live in Thailand and made it my happy contented retirement home 18 years ago and that I am not back in my home country of the UK sadly with their useless and criminally corrupt Governmment.  

Edited by rayw
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, KateSpade said:

SERIOUSLY fact check your 2 million, 99.997% recovery rate for 0-19 thenupto 99.4% for 80+ FACT CHECKED - Most of who died were nearing death and died of the underlying cause, they ONLY tested positive for something! The PCR test only detects viral genetic material and is not able to distinguish whether an infectious virus is present.  Under 60's deaths in the UK without any underlying health issues since Feb 2020 stands at 388 ONLY! FACT CHECKED!

A case in virtually all recored is neither an illness or death.

Dr Kary Mullis PhD, inventor of the PCR test - I quote, ' Anyone can test positive for practically anything with PCR test.'

Greatest marketing trick in at least 100 years.  You are right, they are simply re-labeling death cause. 

There is no surge in deaths in the past year.  The mortality rate is even better than the year prior by .8%.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Er, and how well have the US actually responded in preventing new cases, preventing deaths and ensuring the safety and well being of all it's citizens?

Think I'd sooner be here than in the US.

Me too.  But America did all they could to stop flights originating from China in late January.  By then, the Covid had already spread via Italy and other places.  And the WHO assured us everything was under control.

11 minutes ago, rayw said:

Yes the stupid irresponsible huge primary error of the west was simply NOT closing the borders with strict 14 day quarantine for ANYBODY and EVERYBODY who is allowed to enter for legitimate reasons.  It was so bloody obvious and not rocket science and the stats show all those countries who did close their borders promptly are the ones who had by far the greatest success.  No matter what they do with all the other lockdown measures, some of them IMHO OTT and unnecessaryy, without shutting the borders the lockdowns cannot work as you are just allowing in more and more infected people.  It total irrefutable stupidity.   This is what Thailand did so well and acted promply with their strict border controls much like China, New Zealand, Australia etc all who have shown far far better results than the crazy, greedy, money and profits before lives, moronic Capitalist West.  The US and UK have been two of the most incredibly stupid of all. 

I am so very glad I live in Thailand and made it my happy contented retirement home 18 years ago and that I am not back in my home country of the UK sadly with their useless and criminally corrupt Governmment.  

The UK has been draconian in measures, so you lost me there

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, KateSpade said:

SERIOUSLY fact check your 2 million, 99.997% recovery rate for 0-19 then upto 99.4% for 80+ FACT CHECKED - Most of who died were nearing death and died of the underlying cause, they ONLY tested positive for something! The PCR test only detects viral genetic material and is not able to distinguish whether an infectious virus is present.  Under 60's deaths in the UK without any underlying health issues since Feb 2020 stands at 388 ONLY! FACT CHECKED!

A case in virtually all recored is neither an illness or death.

Dr Kary Mullis PhD, inventor of the PCR test - I quote, ' Anyone can test positive for practically anything with PCR test.'

BUT BUT BUT ALL lives matter and yes that of course means OLD lives matter too. So its okay if many elderly people with say another 5 or 10 years of reasonable quality life left who have probably worked h ard all theri lives should just be allowed to die off prematurely without sensible protection of responsible and civilised lockdown measure beign put in place includng essential border closures with strict quarantine controls.  I am glad I do not live in such a World that values life so lowly as yours seems to.

The PCR test is valid if you do not amplify the repetition rate too many times I understand as each reptition applies and exponnential amplification until almmost every sample is wrongly shown as a positive. Anyway that is hpow I undestand it from various serious articles.  If used correctly the PCR test is not innaccurate at all but used incorrectly to try to prove something that is false to be real is not its purpose and is IMHO criminal misuse so common with modern day western Governments more interested in cudos and profits than saving lives.   

14 minutes ago, Dart12 said:

The UK has been draconian in measures, so you lost me there

Yes that proves my point as they DID NOT close their borders as tens of thousands of visitors were freely allowed to enter through the UK airports each day without any quarantine and left to freely spread any infections, including of course CV19, that they brought with them.  Many came from places where COVID was badly managed like USA and Brazil too.  Total stupidiy and made most of the draconian lockdown measures almost worthless. The UK acted way too late and still never really properly controlled its borders as it really responsibly should have done. 

Thanks for helping prove my valid and I thought very well known point. I think you will find the stats will prove my point. 

Edited by rayw
typos
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

..while repatriating around 40,000 US expats to the US UNTESTED in an airlift program and subsequently allowing most of them, including any Chinese holding US Immigration Green Cards, to come and go UNTESTED.

If you recall at the time, there was no way to test all those people.  Not enough tests available, and those that were available were slow and unreliable.  My next door neighbor in Texas tested positive in March, after one false negative, then waiting 10 days for the re-test results with a more reliable method.  That's the best that was available to the masses at that time.  By the time he got his results, he was already on the mend, and none of his family living with him tested positive anyway. (Edit:  He and his wife are in their 70's and his live in MIL is in her 90's.)

That's the risk of living in a relatively free society.

Edited by impulse

18 minutes ago, rayw said:

BUT BUT BUT ALL lives matter and yes that of course means OLD lives matter too. So its okay if many elderly people with say another 5 or 10 years of reasonable quality life left who have probably worked h ard all theri lives should just be allowed to die off prematurely without sensible protection of responsible and civilised lockdown measure beign put in place includng essential border closures with strict quarantine controls.  I am glad I do not live in such a World that values life so lowly as yours seems to.

The PCR test is valid if you do not amplify the repetition rate too many times I understand as each reptition applies and exponnential amplification until almmost every sample is wrongly shown as a positive. Anyway that is hpow I undestand it from various serious articles.  If used correctly the PCR test is not innaccurate at all but used incorrectly to try to prove something that is false to be real is not its purpose and is IMHO criminal misuse so common with modern day western Governments more interested in cudos and profits than saving lives.   

"So you think it's ok people get hurt? I find that cold and inhumane. You are what's wrong and why we need this change."

^^this is not an argument.  It's emotionally loaded words without merit or fact to support any discourse or conclusion to actions being taken

• Like 1

Here's a question: If somebody lives in or visits a "highly controlled red zone", but wants to visit a less controlled zone/province, what's the procedure? Are people allowed to simply leave these highly volatile provinces without control? 

On 1/2/2021 at 5:21 AM, Farma said:

You might be surprised. The ~ 8 yo Chinese/Thai daughter of our local Vet speaks perfect American accented English. I was shocked how good she communicated. I complimented her and she said she learns from videos on the internet.

Kids are amazing. Sponges.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2021 at 3:49 AM, indieke said:

My girl-friend is in quarantaine hotel in Bangkok until 14 th January. it be too stupid she could not make it to Pattaya now! <deleted> covid! 

Is she Thai? She wasn't given Pattaya as an option? My friend was very happy in her Pattaya hotel room with a balcony, videos, take away etc.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:21 PM, Farma said:

You might be surprised. The ~ 8 yo Chinese/Thai daughter of our local Vet speaks perfect American accented English. I was shocked how good she communicated. I complimented her and she said she learns from videos on the internet.

How well she communicated! 555

• Haha 1