Governors told to prepare provincial field hospitals for worst case scenario

snoop1130

8 hours ago, natway09 said:

I did suggest in May of last year that they prepared the Challenger Hall & across the road at Muang Thong Thani & other conference/stadium venues as field hospitals

What a b ugger , they didn't listen to you - you must be so sad. 

Edited by Artisi
  • Haha 1

How can we prove the overflowing hospitals story isn't media gas lighting because they found a few isolated instances of this? I know for a fact that in my state of Colorado (5.8 mil pop) there was a total of 2,500 hospitalizations at the peak in November and if it were distributed evenly between the 108 hospitals in the state that would be 23 people per hospital.

That's a crisis? 23 people in a 5 story building is enough to bring the health care system to its knees?

21 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If only it were that simple. History elsewhere shows asymptomatic cases and those with very mild symptoms will repeatedly flout quarantine and ignore voluntary self-isolation. This virus is so contagious they become spreaders, but they feel fine so what's the problem?

But how many people are avoiding the test because of the consequences if they test positive?  Allow people to quarantine at home, and a lot more will get tested.  And most of them will stay home for a week or 2 instead of spreading the luv.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

On 1/7/2021 at 3:47 AM, sammieuk1 said:

Seems so long ago since a myriad of under control statements were made ???? 

From the outset he said.... I'm in charge. 

I guess his offsiders in charge of the gambling dens and border crossings did not understand this. 

Then there is the maniac fishing mogels that thought that they were above the rest of society and the law and continued to employ the governments thugs so they could extort Myanmar people as slaves, thus lining their pockets and destroying Thailand and other business buddies businesses. 

Why? Because they thought they were superior and knew better than anyone. 

I would liken this to the mad man Donald Trump who now has incited a riot in which 4 people died, and who now has his own party considering to invoke emergency powers to remove him from office as he is mentally unstable. 

Massive protests in Thailand, now corrupt officials and slave traders ruining what we hoped was going to be Covid controlled, well it was only a few whiskeys and a few maniacs that thought they could make a quick quid and Thailand is knee deep in It. 

Someone needs to go.