Surrounded by a shrinking circle of aides, a brooding Trump lays into Pence

webfact

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

Because the uneducated watch fox news and believe that the dems are satan. There are many uneducated in rural areas.

They would rather vote for a smashed avocado than a dem. Even if jesus christ himself turned up and ran as a dem they wouldnt vote for him, or her.

"Even if jesus christ himself turned up and ran as a dem they wouldnt vote for him, or her."

That's because he or she is black. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, stevenl said:

"Even if jesus christ himself turned up and ran as a dem they wouldnt vote for him, or her."

That's because he or she is black. 

So could the skin colour of the vice president elect be the reason why Trump got so many votes?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

Guaranteed.  One big reason Trump got elected was Obama.  Most white Americans couldn't stand the site of a black man as president.  Hard core racists.  As you know, his support is among rural, white, uneducated males.

Thats it in a nutshell.

9 hours ago, ExpatOK said:

Biden will be president on Jan 20.  Time to move on.  That big meany Trump can't hurt you anymore.

Don't you mean the dangerously deranged spiteful trump?

He remains in office and can cause further chaos, irrespective of his words about a peaceful transition, too little too late, and from a proven liar.

I note he made no comment about the 5 deaths at insurrection he called for.

Will he personally pay for the damage caused by the supporters he emboldened with his hateful nature?

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I note he made no comment about the 5 deaths at insurrection he called for.

Also seems to be getting a free pass on the ending of the speech (cue card reading):

And to all of my wonderful supporters, I know you are disappointed, but I also want you to know that our incredible journey is only just beginning. Thank you, god bless you and god bless America.

What exactly did he mean by that, was it part of the speech (that was obviously not his own words) or did he go off script at the end?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Natai Beach said:

Trump got the second highest vote ever even though he lost. He got more votes after being in power for four years. 
Why is he so popular with so many Americans? 

He got more votes, because more people overall voted, it was the "Hilary" effect, they hated trump more than than hated Biden, so he got higher votes than in 2016, but the Dems came out in greater numbers to ensure that anyone other than trump was voted in.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Also seems to be getting a free pass on the ending of the speech (cue card reading):

What exactly did he mean by that, was it part of the speech (that was obviously not his own words) or did he go off script at the end?

He may be deciding to build trumpville in the everglades, then buy in green cool aid for evening beverages with the syncophants. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Natai Beach said:

I am no fan of Trump, mainly because he doesn’t pay his contractors for work completed and then offers them cents in the dollar but only if they sign a confidentiality clause. That was long before the people voted him as President. 

Many people have far more reasons to dislike Trump.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Natai Beach said:

Trump got the second highest vote ever even though he lost. He got more votes after being in power for four years. 
Why is he so popular with so many Americans? 

Popular with his wealthy sycophants and with the great unwashed rubes. You only had to look at a sample of those who stormed the building and bragged about it afterwards, to know that they are not the sharpest knives in the drawer....and some!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mlmcleod said:

What legacy?  He is without question the worst possible president for the USA.  I never dreamed anyone could be more corrupt than Nixon but the Republicans have again exceeded expectations.  We now know beyond a shadow of doubt that anyone who supports these traitors is also living in a world of delusion.

Trump Naziism in the USA.jpg

I trust that this insurrection spurred on by him is the last of his nasty legacies. Remember he still has 10 days to go, and he is still Commander in Chief and has had nuclear facilities in Iran in his sights, hope the Services Commanders can keep him in check

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

I trust that this insurrection spurred on by him is the last of his nasty legacies. Remember he still has 10 days to go, and he is still Commander in Chief and has had nuclear facilities in Iran in his sights, hope the Services Commanders can keep him in check

And unfortunately he still has the power to pardon whoever he likes, his family and himself for whatever.

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, scorecard said:

And unfortunately he still has the power to pardon whoever he likes, his family and himself for whatever.

Yes he will pardon himself but legally if he is ever charged federally that will probably prove to be worthless. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

Never trust this president even if he has only 5 minutes left in power. He always gets worse. If he calms down now it will only be out of self interest to try to act like he's reformed to avoid prison.