Thaivisa's website is deteriorating by the day

sitanonchai

9 hours ago, sncoem said:

Such a ridiculous comment ! do you pay to use google also ? no ! but you bring them billions yearly revenue !

exactly as this website !

and now they even send ads on the Line application ! They really want to fail it seems...

never ever been on a forum where users are considered worst than buffalo excrement !

Google is a supplier for those who want to make money, plus the free stuff. TVF is a commercial enterprise that makes its money from advertising, which allows you to do what you want here free.

You can do stuff via Google and have to pay for a service, if that were the case, and it had its online problems then you would have the right to complain.   

I just think you're having a bad day, it will pass, chummy......????

PS. Now you tell me why I don't have your problems on my old Desk top. It is not standing in Buffalo pooh, or anywhere near any, but I do fart near it occasionally????....

Edited by transam
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, spidermike007 said:

As far as I am concerned, these guys do a great job. Considering the amount of traffic this site gets, it is remarkable how infrequently the site is down, and how few issues I encounter. Let us give some props where they are due! 

yes, keep thinking hard as you do, it's obvious that you must be right !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I'm logged on from London ( no VPN ) and for the last 3-4 days when I log onto the main domain name(https://www.thaivisa.com/)  all that can be seen is the LOCAL FORUM list and TECH NEWS list.

All other subject headers are compressed with no "latest list"

I've tried another computer, plus ME,Opera,Firefox & Edge. Same result.

Same result if I log in with my account or just browse the site without logging on.

So I believe an issue was introduced a few days ago.

12 hours ago, colinneil said:

Exactly the same i received last week when i tried to message him.

Apparently this issue has been resolved, as I messaged him this AM after he PM'd me.  Have not tried the others yet, but was able to PM CharlieH and he indicated he would get the message to where it needed to go for the repair.  They seem to be unsure why we have received such messages.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NE1 said:

https://forum.thaivisa.com/

Has something changed ?

No that is the same link I shared.  Works fine for me.  Sorry if you are having problems.  I do use a VPN with an obfuscated server.  When I disable my VPN it still works fine.  Unsure of the issues your having.

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

No that is the same link I shared.  Works fine for me.  Sorry if you are having problems.  I do use a VPN with an obfuscated server.  When I disable my VPN it still works fine.  Unsure of the issues your having.

I have switched to the one you are using , see how we go....Thanks.

17 minutes ago, khwaibah said:

This is what I have been getting all morning and now for over two weeks.

I saw it twice yesterday and none today.

It seems to occur when it is slow to connect to the server when you go to another page or topic.

When it was happening before I would do the click to go to another page and etc and it did not immediately react I clicked the X to stop it and clicked again.