Thaivisa's website is deteriorating by the day

sitanonchai

I know maintaining a website is a lot of work but this site has problems for a long time now.

Missing and wrong links

Sometimes not available and very slow

Sections like  for instance Tech News are not maintained for several months now.

Overkill of commercials, I understand that a website needs commercials but too much is too much.

Guess the webmaster needs help and a complete overhaul is due.

Maybe ask some long time members to help out.

I like the site but it needs better maintaining.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sitanonchai said:

I know maintaining a website is a lot of work but this site has problems for a long time now.

Missing and wrong links

Sometimes not available and very slow

Sections like  for instance Tech News are not maintained for several months now.

Overkill of commercials, I understand that a website needs commercials but too much is too much.

Guess the webmaster needs help and a complete overhaul is due.

Maybe ask some long time members to help out.

I like the site but it needs better maintaining.

How much do you pay to use the site..?

Try sorting your software out to see what happens.......😋

It's not that bad overcrowding is a cause sometimes I guess. 

I'm not on it 24-7 my touch screen phone with my fat fingers gives me more trouble. 😂

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

It's not that bad overcrowding is a cause sometimes I guess. 

I'm not on it 24-7 my touch screen phone with my fat fingers gives me more trouble. 😂

that one's an easy fix...   my fat finger problem went away when one rotates finger over, and touch the screen via the fingernail 😄 Little pinkie nail works even better, being more 'pointy' than the others...

>How much do you pay to use the site..?

>Try sorting your software out to see what happens.......😋

If you're one of the webmasters then I understand why this site is deteriorating, giving an answer like this on some criticism about the site maintainance gives me a good idea why.

Taken you 16 years to reach that conclusion, 

Cant be that bad then, but yes there have been issues of late and they are/will be addressed by the people who provide the Platform & service, which is not TVF.

1 hour ago, sitanonchai said:

>How much do you pay to use the site..?

>Try sorting your software out to see what happens.......😋

If you're one of the webmasters then I understand why this site is deteriorating, giving an answer like this on some criticism about the site maintainance gives me a good idea why.

My point is, I don't have your problems, why is that ....?🤭

The site has been playing up for a few days, I am sure the site knows about it and fixes are underway, the rest of your woes are in your hands to fix, just like I/we have..😉

1. If nobody mentions the problems that already persist for a long time how will the webmaster know ?

2. Yes, I'm a member for a long time (that's why I mentioned deteriorating) so in your opinion I'm not entitled to express my opinion.

43 minutes ago, sitanonchai said:

1. If nobody mentions the problems that already persist for a long time how will the webmaster know ?

2. Yes, I'm a member for a long time (that's why I mentioned deteriorating) so in your opinion I'm not entitled to express my opinion.

I never said you were not entitled to your opinion, you are same as the rest of us.

I just find it strange it  has taken you so long, Thai visa is better now than it was 2/3 years ago, so why did you not speak up then?

43 minutes ago, sitanonchai said:

They are well aware of the issues, as one of the mods has already pointed out.  No website ever stays the same, updates, server changes and other issue do occur, just take a chill pill, grab a cold one and take a break.

9 hours ago, transam said:

How much do you pay to use the site..?

Try sorting your software out to see what happens.......😋

Such a ridiculous comment ! do you pay to use google also ? no ! but you bring them billions yearly revenue !

exactly as this website !

and now they even send ads on the Line application ! They really want to fail it seems...

never ever been on a forum where users are considered worst than buffalo excrement !

7 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

They are well aware of the issues, as one of the mods has already pointed out.  No website ever stays the same, updates, server changes and other issue do occur, just take a chill pill, grab a cold one and take a break.

i guess that you also support your government and your police, right ?!

such ridiculous support you give them...

at the moment, not that I can see anything wrong onscreen regarding the Theme on it...

I see this Message on the page 

- [[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

-  'run the support tool in the AdminCP'      

QUE?? 

couldn't find anything in Search, about 'AdminCP'

16 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

The site is still virtually unusable.

Change your incompetent administrator.

How about you take control of your own viewing experience.

1 minute ago, Salerno said:

Since you are seeing it ... have a look around and see if you have extra access. Could have some fun! 555

ooohhh   74164202_minionsooaah.gif.de4014626b386a7283dec7475d6ff519.gif 

54 minutes ago, Salerno said:

How about you take control of your own viewing experience.

All I know is that previously I could get to the site EVERY time. Now I get the error page showing that I'm OK, internet OK, but site is unavailable. This is the 501 error code.

Should a fix take days? I don't think so.

You think we are all computer experts? Are only experts welcome to the site.

Why is it I don't have to fix any other site? Only Thaivisa.

Archived