UK could become 'a failed state' without reform, former UK PM Brown says

webfact

I agree with G.Brown - even though he was the most disliked British "pm" (unelected) and personally, I think he's a bit of a snake in the grass after what he did to Blair.

Problem is, if it had come out of literally any other ex-PM's mouth, it might have been taken more seriously.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/26/2021 at 11:40 AM, RuamRudy said:

Read my post again, but this time more slowly. You will notice that I never called democracy bluster. I called your claim that you hold democracy as sacrosanct bluster. 

Glad to see you acknowledge how popular the snp and Sturgeon are. Some are suggesting that they might get 60%of the vote in the election - hardly a sign of a divided country, is it? 

Roughly half of the country wanting to be Nationalists and the other half not wanting this is by anyone language, a divided country. 

Edited by onthedarkside
flame comment removed
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rabang said:

Whenever I visited London I couldn't help but notice the globalist agenda in full swing. The city is full of separate microcosms detached from each other. Parts of the city look like Pakistan or Middle East, others like Africa. Add to that the neo-liberal policies and the traditional British class society plus the separative nature of social media and it is no wonder there is no unity whatsoever. Nationwide there are also regional forces and separatist movements in play.

Yup. But they haven't had three days of anti-curfew riots like over in Holland.

26 minutes ago, vogie said:

Less of the patronizing please RR, you wasn't always like this, maybe you have got yourself mixed in with the wrong crowd, but I still believe there is hope for you once all this talk of partitioning goes away. 

Roughly half of the country wanting to be Nationalists and the other half not wanting this is by anyone language, a divided country. 

So exactly the same as England then?

• Like 2