Thailand claims to have found cure for baldness

webfact

Thailand claims to have found cure for baldness

3pm.jpg

Picture: Bangkok Business News

The Thais have found a great way to cure baldness and hair loss - extract of seaside mangrove tree.

A doctoral thesis carried out by a student at Chula led to the pharmacists there conducting research on a new extract from the coastal plants.

So far more than 50 baldies, both male and female, have been scientifically tested in the research and the results have been tremendous. 

In fact Bangkok Business News went so far as to say that bald people could begin to smile again, even the 65% who suffer hereditary baldness and hair loss.

Dr Wanchai Dee-eknamkoon, who himself sports a fine head of black hair, said that 50 plus people suffering hair loss and baldness were tested and many had exhibited hair regrowth after just one month.

161111439248.jpg

Picture: Bangkok Business News

Microscopic analysis showed this was going, literally to the root of the problem. 

In comparison photography, less hair was falling out among the subjects and growth was thicker.

It is hoped that the product will get to market this year after approvals are successful. 

Source: Bangkok Business News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-01-29

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They also found the cure for ebola a few years ago. 

Also, they learned that you change the tide of flood waters by using a bunch of junk boats with propellers aimed in the direction you want the waters to go. 

Thailand is always one step ahead. 

Let's face it, anyone who could find a cure or successful treatment for baldness would likely become a billionaire, and if they had a genuine product of potential would be keeping it quiet and marketing exclusively to global pharma. Not publishing some less than convincing photos on BBM. 

Available soon for the gullible on your local TV shopping network!

30 minutes ago, webfact said:

So far more than 50 baldies

I suggest during this era of PC all us ''ai hua-lan''s should unite with the 50 baldies and treat this this story the disdain it deserves using such language.

I was thinning out a few year back, and considering all the sหเt I had hung on my bald friends over the years I thought I would try out one of the treatments. 

It definitely works. 
I forget what it was called but they scratch away at you head with a machine for about an hour a week. It is annoying but not painful. It uses electricity and they can turn up the power which you feel.

Then they rub this solution into your hair. 

And give you some to take home and apply daily. 

it definitively works, I haven’t done it for a couple of years since moving, but plan on giving it another crack soon. 

This sounds easier, so I hope it works. 

I never told my friends about it and continue with the bald jokes.

44 minutes ago, webfact said:

The Thais have found a great way to cure baldness and hair loss - extract of seaside mangrove tree.

yes and here is a photo of one of the test subjects. 

groot.jpg

You know why they always choose to do these studies this time of year? Because in the coldest months humans experience hair regrowth automatically and in hottest months humans shed to hair loss automatically. This is natural yearly cycle. Thus, they need to baseline the results versus a group that received a placebo instead of the miracle oil. Besides, when I look at those photos I don't see any demonstrable progress, just trying to hide baldness using various combover techniques.

36 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

have u ever seen a bald woman?

Actually, I have - and a young lady too... in her 20s.. and the tragedy of it was that she was an excellent actress but could only get a part as a homeless person where she could cover up... 

40 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

Baldness is a sign of intelligence!

have u ever seen a bald woman?

😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🙅🏼‍♂️🙅🏼‍♂️🙅🏼‍♂️

Hair has a problem growing wherever there is great  activity,

the very reason men go bald and women (mostly) can't grow beards.

Heck they found a cure for baldness centuries ago.  The good news was that you did not lose your hair.  The bad news was that your voice went up and for some you had to urinate sitting down. rather than standing up. 

Archived