Thailand claims to have found cure for baldness

webfact

"Thailand claims to have found cure for baldness"

No, it hasn't made that claim.   In reality, the article that Thaivisa got this information from does not state that.   The real headline, in which no such claim are made, is

"Chulalongkorn Pharmacy holds research results to solve the problem of hair loss and baldness"

Edited by Matreusse

Actually, there are a lot of ways to solve the hair loss problem these dsys, usually involving drugs, and a life long committment. It's not quite the alchemist's stone it once was. Personally, I just shave it; luckily I have the skull shape to make it work. In addition, I suffer from psoriasis, so this whole shaven head thing, is a boon for me. Before I was using coal tar to keep it under control, then the chemists stopped selling coal tar.

8 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

They also found the cure for ebola a few years ago. 

Also, they learned that you change the tide of flood waters by using a bunch of junk boats with propellers aimed in the direction you want the waters to go. 

Thailand is always one step ahead. 

Thailand also found a cure for cancer several years ago. No doubt many of the locals believed it and continue to do so, underlining their belief that Thailand is the greatest place on Earth where everyone knows everything about everything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Also, they learned that you change the tide of flood waters by using a bunch of junk boats with propellers aimed in the direction you want the waters to go. 

And from what I remember HIV

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Natai Beach said:

I was thinning out a few year back, and considering all the sหเt I had hung on my bald friends over the years I thought I would try out one of the treatments. 

It definitely works. 
I forget what it was called but they scratch away at you head with a machine for about an hour a week. It is annoying but not painful. It uses electricity and they can turn up the power which you feel.

Then they rub this solution into your hair. 

And give you some to take home and apply daily. 

it definitively works, I haven’t done it for a couple of years since moving, but plan on giving it another crack soon. 

This sounds easier, so I hope it works. 

I never told my friends about it and continue with the bald jokes.

Trump supporter of course

14 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Fex, do you ever actually read any of the articles or just the TV click bait headlines?  Genuine question.  (I know the answer)