Gambling: Police helped to move hundreds of slot machines, says RTP spokesman

rooster59

As I first said when I read the initial OP days ago, I said that someone had been given information about a raid and had moved all of the machines in order to hide them.  Seems that The Plod moved them to save their gambling den and friends, but someone had a twinge of guilt and must have dimed off his bretheren....more inactive posts coming.  I wonder if that is why the new Building at MTT was built, in order to house the inactive government folks....well done I say, crime does pay...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

If that statement said "dismissals" instead of transfers, the Thai public would possibly have more faith in the R.T.P.

It had to be transfers since those police are needed to move slot machines and other gambling equipment at a different location.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The machine shown is a machine played by children in our local mall. Never seen an adult using one unless they bet on which player will win they are hardly gambling machines. Maybe have to ban xbox and playstation to clean up the country.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

If that statement said "dismissals" instead of transfers, the Thai public would possibly have more faith in the R.T.P.

Exactly, Rooster.

Always 'suspended' or 'transferred' - never an act of discipline resulting in true punishment or consequences that they are so willing to mete out to the Thai public and foreigners. 

Therefore, if never punished, but sent somewhere else - there is nothing to stop these individuals from just continuing as they did before.

How can you have faith in an organisation such as the RTP?

Whatever they do or say, is construed as lip service , paving the way for every misdemeanor initiated by them, to magically disappear!

Disgraceful! And the buck goes straight back to the man at the top.

• Like 1