Thailand's porous borders: Dozens of illegal Cambodian workers nabbed with their Thai enablers

webfact

2 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Yeah we know kiwis

Kiwi_aka.jpg

Formally known as Chinese Goose Berries. But they had to drop the "Goose" as the Aussie had that phrase coined in their national vernacular around sexual activity and general post contributors. The "berries" part who knows....Chuck?

11 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Are you <deleted> again?

You're not a dog person, are you?

So help me out here...  How is getting the monkeys to climb for coconuts any worse than riding a horse, or having a buffalo pull a plow, or making a dog sniff tourists for drugs?

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

So help me out here...  How is getting the monkeys to climb for coconuts any worse than riding a horse, or having a buffalo pull a plow, or making a dog sniff tourists for drugs?

Wow, do you feel better now. That was a powerful rant Mate! Looser shorts and aspirin required me thinks. 

11 minutes ago, Catkiwi said:

Formally known as Chinese Goose Berries. But they had to drop the "Goose" as the Aussie had that phrase coined in their national vernacular around sexual activity and general post contributors. The "berries" part who knows....Chuck?

Good try but berries grow on trees that's why they are called berries?

32 minutes ago, impulse said:

You got me wrong, this is not my decision this is the decision of western supermarket shops 

I guess you don't understand, I do love sniffer dogs without them we will be lost.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, impulse said:

Is it still human trafficking if they're queuing up for the opportunity for a better life than they had back home?  With an opportunity to remit some each month to help out the family in the old country?

That very much depends on the working conditions of the host country...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Good try but berries grow on trees that's why they are called berries?

Oh, interesting stuff. So you have Straw Berry and Black Berry trees in Australia? ???? Anyway, we digress.

1 minute ago, pixelaoffy said:

Just have a title of 'Thailands porous borders ". Everything flows from that .will never change. Just look at the map 

Nothing to do with the map, everything to do with border guards and brown envelopes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

$200,000,000 per season. Very racist treatment... perhaps he should divert some of that funding to these poor buggers that have to risk life and limb being trafficked into another country just to earn a bloody crust for their family. Sorry I digress. Thai enablers is the key statement here. Most of the people trafficked illegally from any of Thailand's porous border nations were enabled by corrupt officials. Those worthless, oxygen thieving souls need to be held accountable for the current, obviously rapidly accelerating outbreak of Covid. 

and don't forget the Unelected "PM" and his soldiers for allowing it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hotchilli said:
22 hours ago, impulse said:

Is it still human trafficking if they're queuing up for the opportunity for a better life than they had back home?  With an opportunity to remit some each month to help out the family in the old country?

That very much depends on the working conditions of the host country...

That's only partially true...  When was the last time you heard of a container full of Vietnamese immigrants suffocating in Thailand?

My point is that, if they happily signed on for a 250 baht a day job, and they arrive and get paid 250 baht a day, are they being abused?  

Trafficked?  Sure...  By today's definition, they are being carted from one place to another.  Exploited?  Maybe.  250 baht is below the legal minimum wage.  But it's probably a lot better than they could make back home.

But if they receive exactly what they signed up for?

The other interesting thing is the hypocrites that think nothing of hopping on a "trafficked" Isaan girl who whores herself out because that's the best income opportunity she may have.  But they'll stand up for the poor, trafficked Burmese and Laotians laborers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 2/3/2021 at 8:33 AM, impulse said:

Yeah,  I saw that.  But it seems to me that giving the monkeys something to do is a lot like me throwing the tennis ball for my dog to fetch.  Or having her fetch the ducks.  Otherwise, the lay around all day and look pretty bored.

To even explain that to them is shocking . The joke was ruined on them . I’ll bet they are a bag of laughs on a night out .