Thailand reports 795 new COVID-19 infections

webfact

1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

No one has told the virus it should be gone by now its February probably waiting for a generals order ???? 

I vaguely remember it being ordered to blow away in the wind by songkran last year not sure he was a general or not I'm assuming all dept. heads here are generals looking at all the medals they wear. 

• Haha 1

Can see why Samut Sakhon is closed quarantined ect where the Corivirus cases are But

Why has the rest of Bangkok being treated  the same no Alcohol bars closed ect 

I think with the current testing the daily  average number is going to be around 800

For the foreseeable future

4 hours ago, dcnx said:

Thanks to imbeciles who still can’t wrap their head around any of this, or think it’s all a hoax, we’re still in this with more variants popping up. 

This,to me at least, raises the issue of genomic testing and publication of genomic test which seems to be conspicuous in its absence.I would have thought for a country rank 4th in the world for dealing with the pandemic this would be front and centre as it is in other countries dealing with the pandemic.In Victoria Australia the UK variant has been transmitted from one room to another room across the corridor and infected a person in the room across the corridor through closed doors in a quarantine hotel end 28 days of no transmission in that state which is not considered a close contact transmission by the health authorities.What variants are being transmitted in Sumut Sakhon I wonder?

13 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Depends solely on where and how many tests are done...

seek and thou shalt find.

But if they are not really testing and once a specific number of positives have been found for that day, then its not really a true reflection, hence pulling numbers out of a hat.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1