Vibe Opinions

DerbyDan

On 2/8/2021 at 11:08 PM, Nout said:

Its top here at the moment...ok..its not what it was but there is still nightlife, a wide array of music, fantastic restaurants, girls, half a dozen beaches, bars etc.

I used to live right across the path from here at the Jomtein Condotel. It's a very gay area and you need to watch your back on the beach at night, especially if you are coming home along late at night and have been drinking at the bars up the road on Jomtein Beach.

59 minutes ago, Leaver said:

And TAT says there will be 10 million tourists coming to Thailand shortly.  ????

The video doesn't come from TAT, Sorry the facts don't fit your agenda. Let me help you, one new case in Na Jomtien yesterday. That should please you.

10 minutes ago, polpott said:

The video doesn't come from TAT, Sorry the facts don't fit your agenda. Let me help you, one new case in Na Jomtien yesterday. That should please you.

I never suggested the video came from TAT.  I have no agenda, do you? 

It's humorous how many jest at government department announcements from the likes of the Pattaya Mayor and TAT, for example, but put forward as creditable an announcement or video from another source.

You have been here long enough to know the smoke and mirrors of Thailand.  

There's been many news articles on TV over the years with the BiB going down Walking Street declaring they have found no prostitution.  What agenda does that fit?  Nobody's.  It's simple BS.  

7 hours ago, Leaver said:

I never suggested the video came from TAT.  I have no agenda, do you? 

It's humorous how many jest at government department announcements from the likes of the Pattaya Mayor and TAT, for example, but put forward as creditable an announcement or video from another source.

You have been here long enough to know the smoke and mirrors of Thailand.  

There's been many news articles on TV over the years with the BiB going down Walking Street declaring they have found no prostitution.  What agenda does that fit?  Nobody's.  It's simple BS.  

I used to think that, but the longer I thought about it, the more I thought it could actually be stupidity.