Trump's impeachment trial lawyers aim to shift blame; Democrats say he has no defense

webfact

5 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Sadly, those who believe the election could be overturn and when it couldn't storm the capital now people believe he could be impeach sure you can go on with the process but like the first time you aren't going to be able to put the (ed) after the word. Isn't going to happen!  Of course you and I will get heat for this with those going to reply and paste articles they read!   Let's move on Biden won now all we got to do is wait for 2022 and 2024?

And wait, and wait, and wait until weight and cheeseburgers end the wait. Sooner than later I suspect. 

• Haha 2

Two off-topic posts on a U.S. news media personality have been removed.

Also, the topic here is not about the Mueller report/Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Let's try to stay on-topic.

The topic is:

Trump's impeachment trial lawyers aim to shift blame; Democrats say he has no defense

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ExpatOK said:

Trump's fate will be determined by the Senate. Common view now is he will be found not guilty

Trump has stated he is not going to start a new party.

Please try to keep up.

Trump changes his view a couple of times during 1 day, please get informed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is the smoking gun evidence to back impeachment of Donald Trump

While the House impeachment managers have focused on events leading up to the Capitol breach, it was the real time response from Donald Trump to the rioters which yields smoking gun evidence of his intent to incite the insurrection. Trump failed to promptly call off his followers or to summon timely assistance for the police, despite pleas from his fellow Republicans caught up in the mayhem. His final words that day connect his incendiary statements about a “stolen election” to the storming of the Capitol.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/537765-here-is-the-smoking-gun-evidence-to-back-impeachment-of-donald-trump

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Stop watching CNN and Rachel maddow. They are not your friends. 

Yes, I absolutely concur, these people are not my friends, they are enemies of the (American) people, pontificators of fake news, according to my master. Those who love him unconditionally, for instance the Proud Boys, are my true compatriots, cause we are "very special" people along with the Qanon followers, such as Marjorie Greene, who inspite of stalking a teenage school shooting survivor, recently announced publicly that school shootings are not staged, they really happened (if not for certain political purpose), same goes for 9/11 and that dems are idiots - or more like pesky gnats need to be swatted out for obstructing her agenda.

And last but not least Cruz, Graham, Hawley, Gosar and the likes are true national heroes who will bring day of reckoning to the American political system. The storming of the Capitol is only a dry run which has proved that the final coming is totally conceivable and well on its way, where Trump would rise up from the sea on a half-shell (hopefully fully clothed) to the disco tune of "Gloria" of course.

• Confused 1