VIDEO: Road rage driver says: I had to rush home as the girlfriend had prepared dinner

webfact

On quite a few occasions, like on reading this report and many others like it,  I feel that I am in a land populated by 16 year old, immature, educationally challenged  teenager's, with no adults anywhere around.  Bit like the movie Lord of the Flies. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wprime said:

Why does the media have to say he's driving an expensive Mercedes Benz. It's a ****ing CLA from around 2017. You can replace his car for about a million baht.

I bet if it had been a lowly pick up driver like me who complained the police not much would have been done

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wprime said:

Why does the media have to say he's driving an expensive Mercedes Benz. It's a ****ing CLA from around 2017. You can replace his car for about a million baht.

This is the problem with German brands, I hate that anybody can drive one now, even in Thailand !

Benz a bit better than BMW that are now farmers cars, but someone really need to drive a Ferrari or Lamborghini to be different now.

I wonder why these German cars make killed their image ?! Is profit really better when selling cheap cars to people who could otherwise only afford a Toyota ?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, wprime said:

The article didn't say or print that. Read the article again especially the first bold type sentence.