Biggest Starbucks in Thailand opens in Bangkok - and it will serve alcohol

webfact

1 minute ago, Bert got kinky said:

Despite what  the voices in your head are telling you, I did not say anything of the sort.

I did not mention 'everyone', I was referring to the pretentious plebeians who drink in Starbucks?

I stated that I make my own coffee because you asked where I got my coffee from.

If you don't like my answers you should not ask the questions.

My statement was 'I absolutely love Starbucks, they manage to corral all the local idiots, pretentious fools and posers into one place and away from me.'

So bearing that in mind I would like to ask you the same question, where do you get your coffee from? ????

Okay, that's more clear, but it's hard to believe that ALL the local idiots, pretentious fools and posers would even fit n Starbucks.

The coffee I drink at home I make at home, which is probably 90% of my intake. When I am out, it would depend on where I am but Babrika, Amazon, Au Bon Pain, McD's, S & P. Black Canyon,  and whatever might be handy. I'm not that particular.

I liked Starbuck, but I quit trading with them probably five years ago.

13 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Well I guess that answers my question about where you get your coffee from.

You probably fit in well with the other Starbucks mugs patrons. 

I haven't been in a Starbucks in years, but I try not to be the kind of condescending pri*k that that looks down my nose at people that do. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I haven't been in a Starbucks in years, but I try not to be the kind of condescending pri*k that that looks down my nose at people that do. 

I haven't been in a Starbucks in years

Yeah, sure.

And yet you defend the company and the sheeple that they rip off sell their coloured liquid to and you also seem to be very current with their prices.

I seriously doubt that you drink coffee at home, what would be the point if you can't post your pretentious pictures of your overpriced slop on your Facebook page.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

I haven't been in a Starbucks in years

Yeah, sure.

And yet you defend the company and the sheeple that they rip off sell their coloured liquid to and you also seem to be very current with their prices.

I seriously doubt that you drink coffee at home, what would be the point if you can't post your pretentious pictures of your overpriced slop on your Facebook page.

Does all the name-calling make you feel better about yourself? That someone like you calls me a liar means nothing to me. In any event, I'm not defending the company, I am defending the people  you (and others) condescend to. 

I googled the "Starbucks Bangkok Menu" and got the prices. I understand how complicated that must seem to you, but it's really not that difficult.

I used to frequent Starbucks regularly, and I enjoyed their products, but I do not not the company, so I quit giving them my money years ago.

57 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Does all the name-calling make you feel better about yourself? That someone like you calls me a liar means nothing to me. In any event, I'm not defending the company, I am defending the people  you (and others) condescend to. 

I googled the "Starbucks Bangkok Menu" and got the prices. I understand how complicated that must seem to you, but it's really not that difficult.

I used to frequent Starbucks regularly, and I enjoyed their products, but I do not not the company, so I quit giving them my money years ago.

Sorry, sell your BS to someone else.

239649989.jpg.gallery.jpg

21 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Sorry, sell your BS to someone else.

239649989.jpg.gallery.jpg

You two are like  a pair of school yard wannabe bullies in the playground, are you 5 or 55 or older?

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1

On 2/14/2021 at 10:58 AM, mogandave said:

I’m looking for shops that make good coffee, would you please provide a few examples of the better ones? 

we are in Surat Thani and go to a little cafe on a side street(thai name so no idea what it is) that also has a bakery, their coffee is excellent (and its hot unlike virtually every other coffee shop) as are their various breads, starbucks just doesnt have an enjoyable taste for me  and leaves a bad after taste as well. We also buy coffee beans from one of my wife's friends that grows coffee and roasts it herself, we grind it and do it in a drip filter, again it tatses much better than starbucks as are a few other beans we have tried,  a lot also depends on peoples tastes, I grew up with a french grandmother as well as having cordon bleu chefs in the family so was raised with great tasting food and coffee etc, starbucks as well as other commercial coffee house just dont cut it for mine but each to their own

Edited by seajae
  • Thanks 1