Non O-A 90 day report and changing address.

To do in Pattaya you would need a TM30 report submitted to change your  address to there to do your 90 day report there.

You can do your report 15 days early (including the report date). Best to do it before you make your trip to Pattaya.

In order to do that very first 90-day report (which has to be done in person), your local Udon IO will also want a notification that Udon is the province where you have your 'official address for Immigration purposes' by having submitted a TM-30.

When I did my very first 90-day report (like yourself, also from my Non Imm O-A Visa) at my SiSaKet IO, they asked me about that TM-30.  I then showed them the screen-shot of the TM-30 I had filed - on behalf of my girlfriend - in whose house I am staying. 

For that TM-30 notification, I had registered on the IO TM-30 website - on behalf of my girlfriend - her house where I am staying.  I also use that IO TM-30 website to notify IO of any foreign guests (friends/family) staying at her house.  Those foreign guests do not need that (unless they want to extend their stay at the SiSaKet IO) but I do it on my behalf of my girlfriend, as Thai law requires her to notify the provincial IO within 24 hours of a foreigner arriving at the premisses.

>> I did PM you a Guideline document on how to register the private house/condo or rental place where you are staying on that IO TM-30 website, which allows you to subsequently file a TM-30 of you (or any other foreign guest) staying at those premisses.

Mlkik,

Don't confuse the indigenous! 

Ubon Joe was being conservative and pleasant. But True.

You want more headaches for yourself, or just rustle the bushes for snakes, or whatever else comes out? 

In a perfect world, but this is now post covid. No one wants more exposure.  If you don't mind wasting your time, please, be their guest. 

Alter your plans, unless you have official government business to attend.... update at home. 

8 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Slight off topic, but my mate has just moved, landlord has submitted TM30 on line, he does not have the slip in passport, will that be a problem for him?

No, that won't be a problem.  Because when notifying IO using the IO TM-30 database, the TM-30 notification is in that database and can be accessed anytime by any IO.    There isn't even a 'notification slip' or likewise receipt when doing so, but you can make a screen-shot of your TM-30 when it has been uploaded in the database.  If he is worried about having 'no slip in his passport' he can of course ask his landlord to make such a screenshot and e-mail it to him.

On 2/19/2021 at 9:40 AM, ubonjoe said:

To do in Pattaya you would need a TM30 report submitted to change your  address to there to do your 90 day report there.

You can do your report 15 days early (including the report date). Best to do it before you make your trip to Pattaya.

1. Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
– front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.
– current visa
– last entry stamp of immigration
– last extension of visa

Do they need every page copied and/or just the four listed? Asking to be sure as it says 'with.'

Archived